Chapter 1

You two have been together ever since. You were both elite Soul Reapers, you were a third seat, and Renji was the Lieutenant of Squad 6. You went on all your missions together. You two were inseperable. 

"Renji! You get those three, I'll handle these!" He gave a small nod and then you each defeated your hollows in an instant, landing gracefully next to each other. 

"Nice!" you held up your hand for a high five, and he lazily returned it. "What's wrong?"

"Eh? O-oh. I just think that this isn't the job for elites like us. They should send out the lower ranked soul reapers." You sighed in response. 

"Hey. Be thankful that you get to do this! Would you rather be sitting around doing PAPERWORK all day?!"

"noo.........." You crossed your arms with a small 'hmph' sound. You were always right. 

"well, let's go back!" and with that, you used shunpo to leave quickly.  

"OY! W-WAIT UP!" and so did he.

You both arrived at the Squad 6 barracks. Today was your day off after the mission was completed, so you were going to spend your day with Renji. You followed closely behind him as he took you to his captain's office. 

You liked Captain Kuchiki, but it was hard to tell how he felt about you. You were always worried that he hated you for hanging out with another squad, but Renji told you that you don't need to worry and that his captain is always like that. Still, you had to wonder why.

"Permission to enter! Abarai Renji and L/N F/N!"

"Come in"

"Here's the report from today's mission!" 

"Thank you Renji and Y/N. You are dismissed."

"HAI!"

You two walked out of there professionally, but as soon as the door closed, you two were already racing each other, laughing like idiots. After a while, you were beginning to fall behind, so you decided to kick it up a notch. In a flash, (no pun intended) you were far ahead of Renji."H-HEY! That's cheating!"

"We never made rules!" you just kept running, laughing as Renji screamed at you trying to catch up. Soon enough, he was right next to you again. You bot sat down, leaning against a random building to catch your breath. 

"I...I want... a rematch..." Renji said between breaths.

A few minutes passed and you two were at it again. A few "Get back here," "Slow down," and "You A**WhOlE!" were heard. You both raced passed other soul reapers, carelessly knocking them over. 

You kept racing, and suddenly, Renji came to a halt, and you crashed into his back, sending him flying into.....

Oh no.

Well now you both had to clean the whole Seireitei. What a day.

Sorry this was kinda bad... I hope to update at least a chapter a day for this, but I just hope that school doesn't decide differently....Unfortunately I have to go back in 12 days..... Mmmm whatcha saaaayyyy anyway, please tell me what you think!