Chapter 7

Renji's POV

"GRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

I knew there would be a lot of paperwork but DAMN. I don't have time for this! 

I slammed the door and and sighed. This was aggrivating. I slowly walked to the desk chair and plopped into it. Well, the paperwork won't do itself.

If only Y/N were here.......

Nobody's POV

"Alright, just...I don't know, come up with a little lie so my dad feels bad for you and lets you stay." The substitute shinigami said as you two approached his home.

A huge smile grew on your face. You were great at lies. You could fool anyone. You were among the only few people that were able to fool Head captain Yamamoto. He still hasn't caught you.

"Uh, Y/N? You look like... uh... well nevermind. But we're here."

You looked up at the sign on his house. "'Kurosaki Clinic'" You read aloud. You chuckled a little and walked to the door.

"Y-Y/N wait!"

You turned around to see what Ichigo wanted.

"Are you ready?" You nodded with a grin. "Okay. And just so you know, my family is a little.. uh... well, weird. But don't worry about it."

You just looked at him for a few seconds before turning back to the door.

"IIIIIIIIIIII- CHIIIIIIIIIIII- GOOOOO-!" A 'flying' man came yelling and Ichigo punched him. The man quickly sat up, rubbing his face with a shit eating grin. "GOOD JOB! I SEE YOU'RE GETTING BETTER AT DEFLECTING MY ATTACKS!"

"Nii-sama's brought a girl!" A short blond girl said from behind the man.

"This is Y/N. She needs a place to stay."

You opened your mouth to speak, but the man immediately started shaking your hand. You smiled and looked at Ichigo. His annoyed expression was too funny and you couldn't help but laugh.

"I'M ISHHIN KUROS-!"

"My dad. That's my little sister Yuzu, and my little sister Karin."

"Where's your mom?"

"Uh..she..passed..."

"O-oh.. I'm sorry....I-"

"It's okay. You didn't know. Well now that you've met everyone, let's go." He grabbed your hand and dragged you out of there.

"You have a nice family..." You laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah.. I guess....."