25 𝓌𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃

Start from the beginning

"Then they'll learn."

"Sir I'm telling you. One of them might plead guilty by accident. They are quite the unintelligent group of people."

"My word's final. We'll start at noon in the gathering hall. We'll take it from here."

»                                        »                                       »

"Hey little birdie.You stuck too?"

"Hoseok, I'm here to save you." Jimin stepped onto the roof.

"Not with that, you're not." His eyes went wide.

"It's to cut the rope, calm down."  Jimin dropped the rope on the roof.

"What took you so long? I've been talking to a damn bird."

"Hey same here."

Jimin brought the axe to the little space between Hoseok's leg and the roof. He measured the distance, slowly bringing the axe back and forth.

"No no no, you said it's for the rope."

"I knew you'd freak out. Listen i'm just making a bigger space, so you can get your leg out."

Hoseok slapped Jimin's hand as he picked up the axe again.

"Close your eyes then."

He shut his eyes tight, peaking every once in a while. Jimin raised the axe, and forced it through the roof before the whole area cracked.

"Did you tie the rope?"

"No."

The roof collapsed, both of them falling with the debris.

»                                        »                                       »

"What do you mean, court procedure?"

The unfamiliar man wouldn't speak, and motioned for us to follow him. I looked at Tae, with a lack of understanding. Just as we stepped from the door frame, guards surrounded us both. I looked over at the other dorms, they had guards around them as well.

They led us to the conference hall. Trainees, maids, and even workers were surrounded. They sat all the trainees along the row of chairs, near the front. I noticed Jungkook sitting patiently at the end.

"Everyone have a seat please." A man loudly spoke.

"We will treat this as a court procedure, which means-"

The door opened abruptly. Jimin's left arm was wrapped, while Hoseok's leg had a cast. Both their faces were covered with bandages and cuts.

Jin quickly ran over to the two, whispering."Just sit here." he pointed to the chairs next to Yoongi and Namjoon.

"I apologize, continue sir."

The man took his eyes off Jin, and continued to speak. "Which means we will have direct and cross examinations."

I looked at the rows above us, noticing all the government officials from the ballroom. They were all dressed nicely, suits and a matching tie.

"As you may or may not know, Secretary Clarke was found dead this morning in the freezer room."

Gasps were heard from across the room, as the eleven of us glanced at each other. Are they accusing us?

"The killing was done by a knife, which we have not found yet. Our men are currently investigating the crime scene." The man continued to speak.