NOT A CHAPTER - PLEASE READ THOUGH!!!

Hello little Bears,

I have actually finished editing way sooner then I thought I would so the next chapter will be out April 26th!! That's a whole 5 days earlier then I anticipated!

1. First things first, I have edited the first 10-ish chapters quite a bit and I would highly suggest going back and reading them. You don't have to, as it doesn't change the story line TOO much, but it adds some clarity and SOME things have changed.

My editing also means there are probably not as many spelling errors, but if you see any PLEASE let me know! I really appreciate it!

2. After this chapter, there will be PART 2 of the book! There are going to be 3 parts (each roughly 35 chapters). I know exactly where this book is going now so it's going to be great! This was the huge lead up, and part 2 will have a lot more action! I am also done school for the summer so I will updating at least once a week, but hopefully more!

3. I really appreciate the comments, the likes and the follows!! So keep it up! I love you guys!

4. If any of you blessed artists out there would like to make me a few covers (with the new name) I WOULD LOVE YOU FOR IT!
And of course you will get credit for your work!

5. Thank you so much for sticking with me through all of this! I'm excited for you guys to see what I have next in store!!