Chap43|The Date Night

Start from the beginning

I ran my hand through my short curls making sure I was looking right. I know my girl is gone be looking perfect so I can't disappoint. Speaking of Camila. I can't wait to see her man. I just know she's about to be so damn beautiful.

I had this night all planned out. I knew it was something she would enjoy, especially with everything going on. She definitely deserves what I had planned and more.

I tuned back to the small couch and grabbed the small over night bag that I packed for Ro. I was dropping her off at Camila's to Sinuhe I know she hasn't seen her in a minute and I know Royalty been missing her.

"Ro come on let's go see grandma!" I yelled while walking down the hallway.

"Otay mwomma!" I heard her yell back before I heard the sound of her small feet. She ran to me and jumped in my arms.

"You ready babygirl?" I asked as I started to walk downstairs.

"Yay!"

"Alright let's get going then."

Before leaving out the door I made sure I had her bag, my keys and wallet. I texted Camila letting her know we where on our way.

Please let this night go as planned. Please.

"Ma ma Mwommy!" Royalty yelled from her seat I looked back at her through my mirror and shook my head.

"Such a mommy's girl huh?"

"Mwommy?" She said while trying to look at me past the seat.

"Your about to see your mommy so don't worry child." I chuckled

It didn't take long before we were finally pulling up into Camila's condo gated area.

After getting in and finding a parking I got out grabbing Ro and her bag. "Alright babygirl we're here."

She held onto me with her little doll in her arms as I made my way up to entrance of the building heading to the elevator.

I felt my shirt being pulled and I looked down at Royalty. She was busy making noises and playing with her lips.

"Really Ro?" She looked up and me and nodded as she started doing all her baby talk.

"No!" I chuckled at how serious she was looking at me.

If only I knew what in the hell she was really saying.

"Ok mama my bad." I said and poked her cheek and put her down fluffing our her little purple tutu. She jumped at the sound of the elevator door opening and laughed. She is too goofy.

I grabbed her hand and walked down the end of the hall to Camila's private area.

I blew out a puff of air as I stopped in front of her door number. After a little pep talk and Ro bearing my legs I finally knocked on the door. A few seconds later Sinuhe popped up with a huge smile on her face.

"Aw hi Y/N, it's so good to see you." I smiled at her and nodded as she pulled me into a hug.

"How have you been Mrs. Cabello?" She glared at me  as she let us walk in.

"Now don't you dare start back with that nonsense Y/N. You will not call me that. If anything you will soon be calling me mami." She smiled while giving me a wink.

I shook my head and looked down. Oh this woman. I felt Ro start to hug my leg and I picked her up.

"Ro say hi to your grandma." I said as I sat down on the couch next to Sinuhe. She looked at me like I was crazy before putting her head down in my neck.