Tony looked at me and took a spoon of her ice cream and then she faced the television. I laughed at her.

"I don't want to watch this!"
I complained.

She rolled her eyes without looking at me and sighed.

"Okay."
She turned the television off.

"Thank you."

"Pff I did this only because I want to watch it alone. That's better."
Tony pouted and I laughed again at her.

"Well, I still want to say something to you..."
She didn't sound happy like earlier. She sounded more like nervous.

"Go on."
I told her.

"Please try to avoid Ryan at school."

I was surprised that she asked me this because I thought that we wouldn't talk about him again. Well only for today.

"Uhm, yes of course, but...but I don't think I am good at it. I tried to avoid him today at school, but he eventually noticed it and this shit was hella embarrassing."

"I understand you, but please just try it, alright?"
She kindly smiled and I returned the smile.

"Alright."

"Good, I think I am going to let out the skittles inside of me. I think there's a fight going on in there. The noises are not normal dude."
She rubbed her stomach while talking.

I bursted out laughing. Tony is something special.

As she was ready to get out of her room, I took a glimpse at the clock.

-4:25pm-

Shit!

I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked at the missed calls.

-13 missed calls-

I am dead!

Tony saw my panicked face and raised one of her eyebrows looking confused.

"My brothers wanted me home at 4pm! And I am late!!!"

I sprinted downstairs and heard Tony calling out for me.

"Thank you for everything Tony and also I am sorry for storming out like this, but I have to hurry!"
I shouted and went out.

I sprinted so fast that I just felt like a dog because my tongue was hanging out of my mouth. My stamina is eventually not good enough.

As I arrived at the front door, I had to rang the bell because I didn't have my own key. I hesitated to rang the bell.

What would they do to me now?

They surely are angry...

Should I move to Korea?

I was scared to death of my brothers. After the fight that Landon and Dylan had today, I was so sure that they would be now more angrier with me.

I only wanted to time around and run away, but this wasn't a solution. I couldn't run away from my problems like that.

You got this Bella...

I breathed in and out and finally rang the bell.

The first 5 seconds, nothing happened.

The first 10 seconds, nothing happened.

After one minute, nothing happened.

As soon as I wanted to rang the bell again, the door furiously was opened by my one and lovely brother.

Caleb.
______________

I sat on the sofa with an angry Caleb surrounding me. He was walking to the right and then to the left in front of me.

"Caleb..."
I started but then he cut me off.

"What did I told you Isabella?"
His time of voice told me that he was really angry.

Really angry.

"That I should be home at 4pm..."
I looked down at the ground.

"Yes and what time is it now? Oh yes! It's fucking past 4pm!"
He yelled out.

"I'm sorry..."
I whispered out in fear.

"Face me while taking."
He said without yelling.

I hesitantly lifted my head and faced him. He seemed really angry.

He furrowed his eyebrows and his arms crossed.

"How did it happen?"
He asked me and bend down a little bit.

"I-I forgot a-about the time. W-we were watching a m-movie..."
I got very intimated by his glare. He was basically in front of me while looking at me with his intimating glare.

Speaking was getting hard for me.

After my respond he straightened himself and let out a big sigh. I watched him while doing so.

"Try not to let happen this again."
His voice was now more tender and he only sounded stressed.

That's it?

I was surprised because I thought that he would give me something like a punishment but nothing of this happened.

"Why didn't you even come and pick me up if you were that worried?"

Caleb turned around and faced me. He looked kinda shocked. I must admit that this sentence just slipped out of my tongue.

I saw him glaring at me again and realised that the way I asked him wasn't really respectful. I regretted it, but there was not a returning back.

"I didn't have the address."
He didn't sound angry, but happy neither.

"Y-you could h-have asked Luke."

Why don't you shut your mouth Isabella?

I knew that I shouldn't confront him like this, but I mean, he should have really asked Luke if he was that worried. I just can't let everyone do what they want with me.

"Luke isn't home! He and Landon aren't home!"
He yelled out.

I was taken aback and flinched a bit. I knew that Caleb has an angry side, but I never knew that it would be that bad.

"S-sorry for asking..."
I said while stuttering.

Caleb looked at me and sat down beside me. He let out a big sigh again.

I noticed that he was extremely stressed and I was sorry with him.

"Is everything okay? Why are you stressed out?"

He took a while to respond.

"It's because of Landon and Dylan. Now Luke and Dylan also went out and I have to deal with everything here."

Now I was sure.

He was extremely stressed with the situation.

"The others can help you. And me too of course."
I told him in hope of reassuring him.

"I appreciate it Bella, but the others can't help me. It's just getting worse."

I looked at him with curiosity.

"Why?"

"Dylan and Carter got into a fight."

-

a/n
________
Dylan and Carter got into a fight?

Why?

What happened?

I AM BACK AFTER A LONG TIME AND I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR 33k reads!!!!

OMG!

THANKS❤️