eighteen

Isabella's POV

On the wall and floor were strains of blood. The room was basically filled with blood strains.

Tony walked closer to get a better look.

"Seems like this blood is already rotten..."
She examined the blood strains on the wall.

I wanted to walk to her till I stepped on something fluid.

"And this seems like fresh blood..."
Tony pointed out and I just felt more dizzy.

I took a good look around the room and saw that there was a metallic shelve with some tools in it. I didn't want to know what tools they are, so I didn't go to take a look. Basically just because I already had a speculation what tools they are and for what they were used.

"I...I want to go out please."
My voice was shaking.

Tony nodded in understatement and we went out of the chamber.

As we got out, I seated myself on one of the chairs. I just couldn't realise what happened.

My brothers killed a person? Or even persons?

Am I living together with some killers?

These questions wouldn't get out of my mind. I sat there traumatised and kept thinking about this chamber.

Tony sat beside me and was silent all the time. I could feel that she was uncomfortable with this situation. I don't blame her though. I wouldn't have known what to do if I had been in her position.

"We should go."
I sighed and stood up. I only wanted to get out of this...this house.

Tony nodded and went ahead to unlock the door.

As we got out, we heard some of my brothers talking upstairs so it was not an option to go upstairs again.

I looked out for Luke's room and hoped that it was unlocked.

And luckily it was not locked.

"Let's just get out of this window."
I pointed to the window in Luke's room. We wouldn't have to climb down something.

Tony was the first one who went through the window  and after that I also went out.

I took a glance at the house and sighed.

What should I do know?
____________________

All the way back to Tony's, I kept looking down and thinking of my brothers. Tony and me didn't talk one bit. She tried to start a conversation and change the topic, but I wasn't even in the mood to talk.

"Isabella, I know that you're feeling down now, but maybe it isn't like it seems to be."
Tony said as we went into her room.

"What do you mean it isn't like it seems to be? Tony, it is practically written on these walls in the chamber. My brothers are some fucking psychopaths!"
I examined with a shaky voice.

I was at the edge of crying.

"I...I..."
She tried to say something, but stopped directly.

I seated myself at her bed and laid down. I couldn't hold back in my tears and one after another, they eventually started to flow down.

I felt a weight beside me.

"Look, Isabella. We don't know anything. I mean we just discovered this chamber and everything. I thought the exact same like you as we first entered this chamber. Yes, your brothers can be some sick killers, but they also could have another reason for everything. We have to dig deeper than...this."