Chapter 15.

I was at the sink washing up the breakfast stuff when I heard Jacks voice in my ear and his skinny, but strong arms around my waist. I relaxed against him.

"I think me and you should spend the day together today." He said.

"You haven't got plans today?" He frowned at me. Shit. "I didn't mean it like that Jack, I just meant no rehearsals?"

"No not today, so KayleighJack time, yes?" He sounded hopeful.

"Of course!" I grinned and he kissed my forehead.

"Can you be ready in like 45 minutes?!" He asked

"Sure thing!" I escaped from his grip and ran to my bunk and grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom.

I straightened my hair and put on a bit of mascara, I hardly wore any make up these days. I walked out to the front lounge to see Alex on slumped over one of the sofas. I went over and pushed his feet off so I could sit down. He groaned and clutched his head.

"Rough night last night?" I asked. He flicked me in response. "Taking that as a yes." He sat up and bit his lip.

"You look pretty, Kayleigh." He said it shyly, I'd never heard him sound like that before. I could feel myself blushing.

"Thank you." Then there was an awkward silence. "Where's Jack?" I said after about a minute.

"Went shop to grab some stuff." He sounded moody with me again, just like before we left for tour, he turned funny for no reason. I didn't know what to say so we sat in silence, again. I heard Alex sigh heavily. I went to get up and walk out.

"Where are you going?!" He asked quickly.

"I was gonna watch some TV in the back lounge.." I said and he ran his fingers through his haired in a motion that implied I was annoying him.

"Have I done something wrong, Alex?" I asked suddenly, shocking myself.

"The fuck? No!" He said, almost too quickly, like he was expecting it.

"Then why keep doing this?!" I said, I felt myself getting angry.

"Doing what?" He scowled at me.

"Being so nice one minute, then acting like you cannot stand the sight of me the next?" He shook his head.

"How long are we going to do this?" He asked, he was whispering. I felt all my anger washing away again. I stepped closer to him.

"Do what?" I felt kind of concerned, but then he did it again, glared and sighed like he couldn't bare me.

"THIS!" He suddenly shouted. "LIVE LIKE THIS? PRETENDING US TWO DON'T HAVE FEELINGS EACH OTHER?!"

I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him into the back lounge.

"Shut the fuck up!" I whispered.

"Why are you denying it?!" He wasn't whispering. I held my finger to my lips.

"I'm not denying anything." He opened his mouth to speak but I inturrupted him. "Whisper."

"We're the only people on this fucking bus, Kayleigh!" I felt relaxed again.

"What do you expect me to do exactly, Alex? I'm with Jack for god sake!" He grinned this cocky little grin.

"You don't love him the way you love me, Kayleigh."

I snarled. "Oh really?"

"Really."

"Of fucking course." I grimaced as he did that cocky grin again. I exploded. "CAN'T YOU JUST TAKE SOMETHING SERIOUSLY FOR ONCE?!" He looked hurt.

"Come here." He said calmly.

"What?"

"Come here." He said again. He held his arms out, I walked towards him.

"What are you doing?" I knew though, obviously. As I reached him he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Just a little experiment." He pulled me so close that there was hardly any space between our bodies. I could feel his heart racing. I didn't want to relax, I didn't want to fall into his trap. I felt my lips puckering, getting ready for the kiss. Finally I felt his soft lips on mine, almost instantly the kiss became for passionate, like it wad something we'd both been gagging for. I felt his hand run through my hair whilst one was still strongly around my waist, as if to make sure I wasn't going anywhere.

Kissing Alex was just something else, I had goosebumps every where. There in that moment, everything just melted away, it was just us. I slowly felt his arm move down my back, I knew where this was going to go. He bit my lip and carefully moved his kisses down my neck, I pushed him away. His eyes widened.

"Not right now, Alex." It came out as a mouse squeak.

"When?" He asked I frowned.

"When can you get into my pants?"

"No, Kayleigh, believe me, no." He sounded so sincere. 

"I don't know" 

"Please make it soon."

I went and sat on the sofa and put my head in my hands, I heard the door slam suddenly. I put my head up, the last thing I want to do was upset him.

"Alex?" I saw him standing there where'd I'd left him. He shook his head.

"Jack."

"Oh my fucking god, no!"

I got up and ran through to the front of the bus just as I got there I saw the door being slammed.

"JACK!" I shouted, I needed to find him, right now. Alex appeared beside me.

"Leave him, he needs time to think." He said, He sounded like he didn't even care. I pushed past him.

"Yeah, so do I."

___________________________________________________________________________

This took ages, hope you liked it.. comment and vote?Pretty please. x x