Chapter 6.

Soon enough Zack came back with beers for him and the boys, he threw the beers to each of the boys.

"Kayleigh, you drink?"

I hesitated, it was drinking that had landed me here, but here was with All Time Low, my favourite ever band. I was still feeling abit rough though.

"No thankyou." I said polietly. Zack laughed.

"Lucky I got you some lucozade then." He winked as he chucked me the bottle. Lucozade, the best hang over cure known to man. I looked up at him, wondering if it was just coincidence.

"I know A hangover when I see one." I stuck my tongue out at him, he's a funny guy.

"GUYS, WHERE IS MY HOME ALONE DVD?!" Jack whinged. Alex tried to hide his smirk.

"Alex.." Jack said in a kind of warning tone.

"No sudden movements anyone." Rian said, "This could get nasty."

 ***

Later that night, when Zack & Rian had gone home, I sat on the big double bed thinking about everything that had happened today. As I thought back to this morning, waking up in that hospital bed, then Jack saving me, arguing with my mum. Everything seemed so long ago. I felt the tears coming.. It's not that I wasn't happy to be here, I was, I was over the world. I sighed and rolled up the right sleeve of my jumper revealing a trail of slightly faded scars. No Kayleigh, please don't do it, you could be so happy here. My arm itched with the temptation. I ran my finger lightly over the newest scar. Clean for nearly a month now, don't ruin it, I pleaded with myself. Suddenly there was a light knock at my door, I yanked down my sleeve just as Jack strolled in. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"You look a bit guilty, Kayleigh" 

"Ah, of course not!" I replied, he raised his eyebrows again like he didn't quite believe me, but left it and came and sat next to me.

"Look, I've been thinking, maybe it wasn't such a great idea, to drag you here-" I cut him off.

"WHAT? I'd still be on the streets if it wasn't for you!"

"I know that, it's just.. I mean.."

"What?" Truth was I was gutted, I didn't want to go home just yet.

"Basically, tomorrow I'm driving you home to your mum, you can try and work things out with her, if it doesn't really work, I'll bring you back here to live with us."

"Jack, that's a really long drive, are you sure?"

"Positive, me & Alex love having you here, you know." I was speechless. I just reached up and gave him the biggest hug.

"Thankyou so so so so much!" I was estatic. He pulled away from the hug and looked me in the eye.

"It's fine." He looked like he wanted to say something else, but he went to get off the bed. "Night Kayleigh"

"Night Jack."

He walked out the door, but was back 30 seconds later, he came and sat down next to me again.

"Look, I didn't want to say anything.." He scratched the back of his head. "Please don't hurt yourself" He whispered. I froze. How did he know? I didn't say anything.

"I saw them when you reached up to catch the bottle Zack threw for you, your sleeve fell down.."

"Oh my god, did anyone else see them?!"

"No. no, I don't think so." He paused "Hey don't be ashamed of them."

I bit my lip, I did not know what to say, no one had ever confronted me before.

"Just promise you won't do it to yourself again." Then he kissed my forehead and walked out the room.

"Sleep tight beautiful." He whispered it, I don't know if I was meant to hear.

I got into bed, feeling all mixed emotions, I was way to tired to stay up and think about it though, as soon as my head hit the massive soft cushion I was knock out.