Chapter 8.

This chapter is mainly going to be from Jacks POV, yay! ;)

_________________________________________________________________________

"Kayleigh, you ready to go?!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"I can't find my Vans!" She shouted back.

"You're converse are down here, can't you wear them?!" I checked my watch, we were wasting time.

"WHAT? No, they won't go with what  I'm wearing! Dear god where are they?" I laughed, girls these days.

"Well, SOOOOOORRY, for being a man!" I heard her giggle then a thud and a quiet "Ow, shit."

"FOUND THEM!" She came running down the stairs. "So, you ready to go?" 

"Never been readier!" I grinned.

I grabbed my keys and we headed out the door, I opened the passenger door for her.

"After you m'aam." She giggled and curtsied.

"Why, thank you kind sir!" She climbed in and I shut the door and walked round to the other side. I couldn't help but think how perfect this was, us 2 together, just joking around and having a laugh.

I pulled out of the gravel drive and looked over at Kayleigh, she looked a bit nervous.

"Everything will be okay you know." I said as I reached over to squeeze her hand. She looked up at me and squeezed my hand back.

"What If she doesn't let me come ba-" She stopped suddenly and looked down at her lap. I grinned.

"You wanted to come back?"

"No.. yes." She sighed. "Me & mum hardly ever get on and when I'm with you and Alex I just feel so relaxed and I know how rude this must sound, but-" I cut her off.

"No, it's fine, I love having you around and I'm sure Alex does too"

Just then her phone buzzed to life, she grinned madly and answered it.

"OH MY GOD, SINEAD, YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHERE I AM.. what no?! No, I'm fine! What? I'm not even with any crazy peados.. Sinead, get it together oh my god, I'm fine. Really, really, DO I SOUND LIKE I'M DEAD, DO I SOUND IN DISTRESS?"

I laughed, whoever this girl was, she sounded mental. Kayleigh looked at me and mouthed, "Best friend." I nodded at her, It explained everything.

"Sinead, okay breath, I'm in one piece and I'm not dead.. there we go! Okay, now I'm going to tell you who I'm with, stay calm.." Kayleigh mouthed at me again, "Big fan" While pointing to the phone. Then she mouthed again, "Not as big as me though" and winked.

"Okay Sinead, I'm with, Jack.." She paused. "Yes, you do know him, oh god, no, it's not Jack from college!" She sat quietly, I heard the girl from down the other end of the phone, trying to guess who it could be. Kayleigh bit her lip and whispered. "Barakat." The girl on the other line exploded.

"WHAT, NO WAY, DON'T EVEN LIE, KAYDZ OH MY GOD, THIS IS A BIG DEAL."

Kayleigh laughed.

"Hey, can I speak to her?" I asked. Kayleigh nodded and passed me the phone.

"Hello this is Jack Barakat, who is this?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAH, OMFG, JACK." Then she paused and I heard a light thud.

"Hello?" Nothing.

"Kayleigh, I think she's fainted.." Kayleigh laughed and took the phone.

"That's just like Sinead, she's a massive fan!"