Chapter 5

I got out the shower and wrapped the huge fluffy towel that I'd grabbed from the cupboard around me. I padded across to the hall to the room Alex had said I could have. I pushed open the door and looked around, it was huge. In the centre of the room was a huge double bed. It looked so comfortable. On the bed were my 3 bags. I smiled, they were such good hosts. I walked over and saw a little scribbled note  on top of one.

Kayleigh,

Welcome to your new room! I hope you like it and make sure you make yourself at home! Once you read this, I guess that means your out the shower.. so make sure you put something comfy on, Zack & Ri are coming round, we're gonna watch a few movies and order a takeaway. Lads night, if you know what I mean. OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE NOT A LAD.. I always Make things awkard. Dammit.

Jack x

 I laughed, hadn't Jack & Alex just eaten noodles? Fat boys in a skinny boys bodies.  I rummaged through my bags looking for something to wear. Most of my clothes were Glamour Kills, JAGK, Amerrickan or A.W.G. In the end I went for my Glamour Kills shorts with my favourite baggy A.W.G jumper, hoping I didn't look to keen. I emptied the pockets of the tracksuit bottoms I was just wearing so I could go and put them in the wash when my blackberry slid it out. I turned it on, and held it at arms lengh as it buzzed to life, like I already knew what was coming.  Suddenly the buzzing stopped and came back again 30 seconds later as thousands of texts, voicemails, missed calls and pings came flooding in. Why did I even have my mum on bbm? I don't know.

I quickly flipped through some of the texts.

"Kaydz, you've been gone nearly 4 hours.. I'm worried."

"Kayleigh, this is not a joke anymore, come home!!"

"I'm so sorry."

"Oh my god, are you okay? You haven't been kidnapped have you?"

"KAYLEIGH JAMES, IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME, DON'T EVER EXPECT TO COME HOME."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, but you can't expect me to take all the blame."

 I  blinked as my screen and flashed up more and more texts, they got angrier and angrier. I quickly shut them off and tapped back,

"I'm fine. x"

Then took my battery out and laid it under my pillow. I went over to the dresser and quickly fixed my hair and headed downstairs.

As I got to the living room door I heard Zack and Rian in there cracking jokes with Alex and Jack, my tummy did flipped, my four heroes all in that room together, this was way too much.

Just as I went to walk in, Zack walked out and we collied, me going head first into his chest. He smelt beautiful.

"Woah there, you must be Kayleigh!" He laughed. I melted.

"Oh my god, no, I mean yes. Hi!" Oh god Kayleigh, why are you such a twat, BE COOL, I told myself.

"So who are you then?" Zack smirked, clearly enjoying this.

"No, I am Kayleigh, hahha, I know who you are." I grinned, trying to swerve the convosation.

He winked and carefully pushed past me and headed to what I guess must of been the kitchen, I still hadn't seen much of the house yet.

I walked further into the room hoping one of them would notice me soon, sure enough Jack did.

JACKS POV;

As soon as she walked into the room my tummy went all funny, she looked stunning. She had her hair loose and it swayed around her waist as she walked.

"Hey Kayleigh" I grinned. She smiled and came and sat next to me as Alex wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Nice shower?" I asked. Alex exploded into fits of laughter. Jesus Jack, why do you put yourself in these situations.

"It was lovely thanks, Jack. You have such a nice house."

"Even nicer now you're here." Alex winked at her as she went bright red. I couldn't help but laugh she was adorable.

"Oh jesus, Alex. Aren't you so smooth!" Rian said sarcastically from across the room. 

"Oh my god, Hi." Kayleigh beamed. She was such a fangirl.

"Hey there, buddy. Nice to meet you!" Rian responded. I could tell she was melting, but she was pretty good at keeping her cool.

ALEXS POV;

Why did Kayleigh seem so into Jack? But why was I so jealous? This girl was something special. I was going to have to grab her attention some how.