Chapter 20

"Zio!!!"  A little boy  ran towards our direction. He hugs Andrea's legs.  Andrea had a wide smile while picking him up.

 "Ciao Zane." carrying Zane in his arms we walk further inside. 

"Figlio!"

"Madre."  Andrea putted Zane down and hug his mother who was crying out of joy.  She pulls away and finally noticed my presence. "Chi è questo?"

"madre questa è la mia bellissima ragazza Tanisha." He put his arm over my waist.  To be honest i've no idea what they are talking about right now but i heard him calling my name in his sentence.  

"So you're Tanisha?" 

"Yes i'm Mrs Luca . I've heard so much about you from Andrea."  I smile and look up at Andrea who returned a confused look. 

"What do you want from my son?" She asks in her strong italian accent.

"Excuse me?"  i was shocked when i heard her question.

"Madre!" Andrea pull his mother away to the kitchen i think.

I could still hear them and his mother was arguing. I don't understand but those words of hers sounded that it was about  me.  She doesn't like me. After a few minutes of arguing i heard heavy footsteps walking to where i was. I pretend that i'm busy on my phone.

"Let's go." i was grabbed by my wrist. He sounded furious when he said that. "Where are we going?"

"Home." his answer was short and cold.

We made it to his penthouse in no time. He drove to the parking lot to park his car. "I'm so sorry about what happened a few minutes ago. You know my mother is little bit difficult so it will take some time  for her to act right. I hope you're fine."

"It's okay actually. Isn't this how every rich mother reacts?" i said with a little sarcasm. He laughs and shook his head denying. 

"It's true though. I'm so starving right now." i hold my stomach and leans my head to the back.

"Let's get some food then." he starts his car again and drove away from the parking lot. " Your car really do have alot of gasoline."

"Ofcourse it does. What do you want to  eat by the way cara mia?" he caress my thighs while his eyes are on the road.

"Uhm let me think. Chinese noodles? Is it okay with you?"

"I'm fine with everything baby." he took my hand and kiss the back of it.  We sat in silence until something crossed my mind. "Baby who was the little boy who you called Zane?"

"That's my nephew.  He's my  sister's child."  My lips formed an o.  I want to know how his sister looks like because Andrea's mother is a really pretty woman. 

"How old is you mother because she looks young."  

"She's fourty-eight."  What?!  

"For real?"  I couldn't believe it.

"Yes cara."  

A month later

"Mimi baby.... where are you?" I look around the whole penthouse for her. Mimi and I moved to Andrea's penthouse two weeks ago. One week after our visit to his mother's house

Just when i was about to open the door to look outside the door opens from the outside.  Andrea walks in with Mimi in his arms.  "I thought you said you didn't like Mimi."

"When did i say that? Sorry can't remember."  I roll my eyes and close the door. 

"How can you take her out without having her something to eat."

"I gave her already. I'm not irresponsible like that." Now it was his time to roll his eyes. 

"Okay fine. I apologize for saying something like that." I walk to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"Where are you going so early?"  He sits down on the stool and looks me up and down.

"Early? It's 8.30 and i've to be at work on 9."  He ran his hand in his hair and yawn. 

"I told you last time that you don't have to work anymore."  Oh god not again Since i moved in he always tries to make me stop working because he told me that he's already making tons of money.

"But i love working. I don't know what you want. First you want be back at work now you want me to stop working because you're already making alot of money." I sigh in frustation.

"That's right so stay at home."  Why doesn't he understand that i want to have my own money!

"Listen honey. I want my own money. My own."  I'm tired of saying the same things everytime.

"Hmm okay." He took his wallet out of his pocket and handed me his blackcard.

"Ughhh!! For god sake Andrea. What i meant is that i want to have my own hard work money!" I walk away leaving him there by himself. I was mad. Really mad. I entered the elevator. Just when the door was about to be closed a hand stopped it.

"Look Cara. I'm So sorry. You can do whatever you want, i won't stop you anymore. Please don't be mad at me. Please?" 

I look at him deciding to forgive him or not. After standing there for like ten minutes i forgive him. "Fine. I forgive you. Go change fast.  I will wait for you."

"Good morning sir."  I blush when i feel their eyes on our hands. Andrea had enough of them not knowing that we are dating each other.

"Everyone listen." A crowd was formed making us stand in the middle. "Ms Sangu and I are dating. Anyone who has a problem with it talk right now and not behind my back."  Gasps of shock were heard. I read all their face expressions. Some of them were normal like they already knew that.

"Sir i want to say something." Darnell was the only one to speak.

"Let me hear it Darnell." His voice was calm but cold.

"You said no dating around the office but why are you breaking the rule of yours."  If looks could kill, Darnell would be buried as first.

"May i ask you whose office this belongs to?"

"Yours sir." Darnell said with fear.

"Good. I want you to hand over your resignation later on the day to me. Everyone get back to work."  Andrea looks really hot when he's mad. Now i know why he has all the girls falling on his feet.

Hey guys thanks for reading.

Please vote share and comment

Goodnight, xxvelly28xx