Chapter 8

"Good afternoon sleeping beauty." I greeted while looking tv.  "Fuck my head!" She groans holding her hand. She sat up sleepily and look at me. "What time is it?"

"1 o'clock."  She sighed and lay back down.  "Can you just go and take a shower? You smell like hell."
She glare at him right after I said that. "What? It's the truth."
She stood up and walked to my room.

Ping..ping
I saw my phone flashing with an notification. I took my phone from the table and saw a text from an unknown. Who could this be?

"Hey xx how are you today?"

I'm fine. Who's this?

"Kale from last night. Xx
Oh Kale.

"How did we get home last night?" Bella asks walking with a towel on her head.

"Kale dropped us."

"Kale? Who's that?" I gave her an you don't know look.  She shook her head confused.

"The guy who brought us a drink?"

"Sorry didn't know because he hasn't told me his name," she laughs slumping down the seat next to me.

"So..How is work?" She asks facing me.

"Good i guess?" I smiled.

"You told  me that you work for a guy right? What's his name though?"

"Andrea Luca." I close my eyes because I don't want to see her expression.
"No way! Is he hot? Oh my God is he tall?" Her questions were asked non stop.  Bella like these type of men. She and I were the total opposites. Men like these aren't my cup of tea. 

"Do you like him?" Her question caught me off guard.  I chuckle sarcastically. "Are you on drugs? Because last time I checked you didn't use any."  Bella must be out of her freaking mind to ask me such a thing.

"So you want to say he's not attractive?" She asks raise one of her eyebrows.

"Erm no?"
"Ah fair enough but by the way if I had a chance with him I would totally let him bang me from behind." She said dreamily. I roll my eyes at her dirty comment.

"I still can't believe that you two partied without me last night!" Damian pouted.

"Awe poor baby." Bella teased.

"So who's this Kale?" He smirks looking at me. I blush and turn to face the other side.  "Someone is blushing!"

"Shut up!!" I blush smiling. These two are so annoying right now. Bella called Damian over here.  "So who's that hot boss of yours?"

"Ugh Not again!!" I buried my face into my pillow.  "Andrea Luca!" Bella answered excited.

"Unbelievable! Really?!" He said turning his eyes to me. I nodded my head confirming it. "You're so lucky!"

"Not really but okay," I chuckle dryly. Only if they knew how rude he is. I gave them a fake smile and turn my face back to the tv.

The beeping of my alarm make me wake up. Monday came so fast and I had to go to work. I got up and did my morning routine.  I hope he already left for work.  I'm so happy that my car already has been fixed. I left after giving Mimi food.
It was 7.30 in the morning.  I drove to Starbucks.

I walk out when the elevator opens.  I took the spare key out of my bag. He had given me one Friday. I put the key in the hole and felt that it's open. Not again!
Going inside voices were heard talking.

  "Tanisha?" I stop walking and turn to look at the person who called my name. I remember clearly that the voice doesn't belong to him.

"Kale?" I was shocked to see him sitting across from Andrea who was sitting with his back to me. He stood up and walked to me. "What are you doing here?"

"I work here," I chuckle nervously. Will he judge me for working as a maid? I push my thoughts to the back of my head.

"You guys know each others?" We totally forgot that Andrea was also in the living room. 

"Yes,"Kale answers looking at me smiling.  My eyes accidentally looks in  andrea's way and wished they hadn't because he was glaring daggers at Kale. He really is weird!

"So do you agree to have dinner with me Saturday?"

"Su- I don't pay you to flirt with my friends so go and do your work." He interrupted me rudely before I could answer.  I saw Kale giving him an unbelievable look.

"Text me your answer. Okay?" He smiled avoiding Andrea. I nodded my head and walk to the storeroom to change. 

"Why do you have his number!" Andrea yelled barging through the door. I turn around frightened. He was now glaring daggers at me. Why does he care? I can have anyone's number? I scoff.

"Actually sir that's non of your concern ," I said calm.  I was trying not to raise my voice at him because I don't want to get fired this time.  His eyes darkens and run his hand in his hair. He was cursing under his breath. He gave me one last look and stormed outside slamming the door hard. What the fuck is wrong with him! Thank god I haven't taken my clothes off yet or else he would see me in my bra and panties. 

Was he jealous or something? I couldn't stop thinking while cleaning. His reaction was really something else.
He kinda looked sexy when he was yelling in anger. Sexy?! Did I really call him sexy?

"Nah," I said confirming my own thoughts.  His bedroom was always a mess.  I think he's active every single day. Fucking horny dog

Sorry about earlier today my phone beeps and I read the message on my screen. It was Kale.  I put the broom on the side and unlock my phone.

It's fine actually. Seems like you two are friends 😂

"Yeah best friends😆" wow he really replies fast. I like it. 
I hate it when I've to wait for an reply. 

"Am I paying you to work or flirt through the phone!" My phone fell from my hands as soon as I hear his cold voice. Why is he back so early? I check the time on the wall and saw that it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon.  What I know is that people in office gets home around 5 or 6 o'clock.  I realized that he works for himself. I'm so freaking dumb! 

"S-Sorry s-sir it won't happen again." I said looking at the ground. 

"It's your time to leave so leave." He said calm but rude.  Jerk
I took the broom and walk to the storeroom.

Please vote comment and share
Thank you

XxVelly28XX