Chapter 2

Waking up in a good mood has never been better. I haven't slept much for the last few days. The birds were chirping outside making me get out of bed and look at them. I've noticed that this neighborhood is quiet. I stretched my body behind the window until I see a puppy. Such a cutie!

While watching the owner picking up her dog something went into my mind. What if I should get one ? I smile at my thought and nodded my head answering it. I rushed to take a bath after closing the curtains.

————-

I just couldn't decide which one I should pick. They were all cuties but this fluffy white ball catches my eyes. I fell in love directly.

"Can I have that?" I ask pointing at the white chow puppy.

"Sure." The owner of the shelter said smiling. I saw him opening the gate making me take the little furball into my arms. "Is it a female or a male?"

"Female." Female? What should I name her? Mimi? Yes!! It suits this little one.

"Where can I pay?"

"You can pay at the cash desk, it's the one before you reach the door." He explained.
After I payed the person I walk to my car. Thankfully the shelter sold dog foods and more. I bought black pink things for her.

I open my car door and put Mimi in the passenger seat. I sit behind the wheel and drove away. I decided to do some shopping because my refrigerator is empty.
Turning my radio on I put the directions to the store on my phone.

"Fuck!! Now I'm stuck in the traffic!" It was too hot so I turn the ac on.  Mimi was fast asleep. She's such a cutie.  "Finally!"  I drove fast to get out of the traffic as soon as the lights turn green.

I arrive at the Wallmart  and search for a parking spot.  When I found one  I quickly park in it. "Let's go Mimi!"   She happily barks in her seat.  I took her and got out.  I wore my bag over my shoulders and locked the car.

"Everything will be 150 dollars,"  I gave him the money and strolled the shopping cart outside. Mimi was quietly observing everything on the way to my car.

————-
After closing the  front door I let Mimi walk  on her own because I was carrying a lot of plastic bags.  I put the bags on the table and went to sit on the sofa. I was too tired to put everything in the fridge. Mimi jumps next me and cuddled to my side.  I haven't had much money left.  I needed a job.
I haven't contacted my friends since I moved in.  "Shit I'm such a horrible friend."  Just as I was thinking about that I heard the ringtone of my iPhone.  I took it from the table and read the caller id.  Bella
I shook my head and accepted her call.

"Hola puta! Why haven't you call and told me that you moved here!"

"I was too tired to do that but trust me I wanted to call you," I said hoping to calm her down.
I knew she was going to be mad  at me. If she reacts like this than I don't want to hear my other friend.

"Wait until I tell Damian."  This bitch.  I could imagine her smirking when she said.  I've two best friends  Isabella and Damian.  Isabella is a Latina and Damian is just Damian and we all know each other since high school.

"Are you listening?"  I forgot I was still on the phone with her.

"Ofcours i am." I roll my eyes at her question.

"Alright so be ready at 10. See yah later!"  What the hell! I just agreed to something I don't even know. She told me to get ready at 10 do that means we are going somewhere noisy.  I check the time and saw that it was already 5. Where the fuck did the time go!
I got up and ran to my bedroom fast.  My stuffs were still in the boxes.  I open my box with clothes and put it on my bed.   I was searching like crazy for something to wear tonight. I check the time on the clock and saw that two hours had passed. 

"Okay I'm not going!"  I was so angry because I couldn't find something to wear.

—————

"Tanisha! Are you done yet?"  I wore my heels quickly and walk to the door. "Goodnight Mimi"  After I was done looking  at her for the last time I locked the door.  I walk to bella's car and open her car door.

"Damn bestie you are looking hot!"

"I know right," I said twirling around smirking.  I found a sexy short black dress after laying on my bed for an half hour.  I paired it with red heels and Matt lipstick.
I buckle my belt and take a look at Bella. "I must say you are looking smoking hot,"

"Tell me something else I don't know," she laughs while putting the volume of the radio louder.  I chuckle after hearing  her comment. "So where are we off to?" 

"To the new club. I've heard that a new one is opened today," she answered while driving.

"Is Damian also going?" I ask looking at the busy streets. Today is Saturday so you all can guess how busy the street is at this time.

"Ofcourse! Because that motherfucker won't miss clubbing for a life time."   I chuckle and shake my head. That's so much like Damian.

—————

While parking the car we saw that the line were extra long. People were pushing each other to go inside.  I closed my window and got out. I arrange my clothes and look at my reflection at the window.  Bella was right. I do look hot.
"Let's go!" She said excited.

"We've made it,"  I said taking a deep breath. "Yes we did!" 
We got inside fast because of Bella. I had no idea that she knew the bouncer.  My eyes wanders around and saw a lot of drunk people dancing and grinding on each other. 

"I need a drink!" The music was so loud that I had to yell.

"Let's go and get one!" She yelled back dancing a little  to the beat. Hear we go.

Pls vote comment and share. 
XxVelly28XX