chapter 19

"I'll go with steak and fries." Honestly I didn't know why i read the menu because this is what i order every time I go out to eat.

"I'll will have a salad with crispy chicken. I'll also like to have a bottle of red wine." The waiter left after taking our orders.

While we were busy chatting my mind went back into flashbacks. If I hadn't stopped him I would have lost my virginity by now. The reason I did that was I wasn't ready yet. It was too soon.

I mustn't lie I was already wet for him but still wasn't ready.

"What are you thinking cara mia?" Andrea's voice snapped me out of my zone.

"Nothing?" I shook my head smiling.

"Why do I have a feeling that you were thinking about what could have happen at home?" He smirks seeing my blushing cheeks. I look around avoiding his stares.

"Look at me cara. It's nothing to be ashamed of because it's normal." He smiles holding my hand in his.

"I'm ready whenever you are baby."   Hearing the word baby gives me goosebumps. 

"Hey Andrea!"  A girl called walking toward us.  A weird feeling starts building inside of me. Who's she?

"How are you?"  She hugs him making me roll my eyes.  She was hugging way too close for my liking.

"Hey but who are you?" He asks in a serious tone. I smirk and eat my food like I haven't seen anything.

"I'm Leanna? Don't you remember me?" The woman was trying to make Andrea remember her. 

"I don't. Can you please leave because I'm having dinner with my girlfriend."   A gasp was heard from her.

"Yes girlfriend." I smack my lips together seeing her mad and embarrassed face expression.  She stomps on her foot before leaving.  I sigh relieved.

—————-

Jesus.  Even if this was a penthouse it was still better than my own apartment.  We have been dating for a month and this the first time I came to his house.

"You like it?" 

"Like it? I love it!" Who wouldn't love this penthouse? I remove my coat and heels.

"Is that your kitchen?" I walk from the hallway to the kitchen. It looks new. "Have you ever used your kitchen? Because it's so neat and clean!"

"Of course! My housekeeper keeps it neat everyday." He said smiling looking at me. I swear if I had a house like this I would never leave it.

"Why don't you move in with me if you like it so much?" He chuckles right after he said that.

"M-move I-in?" I was caught off guard. Hadn't expected that question.

"Yes move in with me. I have been spending a lot of nights with you for the last month and I like it to have you beside me. It's completely fine if you don't want to." He smiles.

I was left speechless.  I would love to move in with him but isn't it too soon? What will my parents say if I live with someone unmarried? Just listen to your heart Tanisha.

"Can I move in next Friday?"

""Of course!" He says with excitement. 

"Are you sure you want to watch this?"  He asks holding the cd.  I nodded my head eating popcorn.

Is it weird that I love watching horror movies? Andrea came to sit next to me after playing the movie.

"If you get scared you can always burry your face in my chest okay?"  He said caring.

The movie was playing for an hour now and Andrea had his face on my shoulder. He was more scared than I was.  I didn't know that the Andrea had a weakness for horror movies.

———————

I yawn and start rubbing my eyes. Where am I?

"Good morning sleepyhead."  A voice greeted beside me.  That voice belonged to Andrea. "How did I get here?"

"I carried you here last night because you fell asleep on the couch. I wouldn't leave my queen sleeping in the livingroom alone?" It looks like he woke up along time ago.

"How long were you up?"  I look at him waiting for answer.

"Uhm.. two hours ago?"  Two hours ago?!

"Why would you wake so early?"  If it was me I would have taken a nap.

"Because I wanted to admire that beautiful face of yours cara Mia." He said sweetly. I blushes shyly putting my face in my hands. 

"You really are cute while blushing."  I blush harder when he commented that.

"What are your plans for today?"

"I don't know. I think I'll visit my mother. Do you want to come?"  Visit his mother?

"Ah Uhm I don't know." I was feeling nervous suddenly.  "I think I'll take a shower now. Can I borrow some clothes?"

"Sure!" He stood up and walk to a door.  He got a fucking walk in closet.

"Let me see what will fit you."  He was shopping in his own closet for me! Wow!  "I think this will do."

I took his clothes and walk to the bathroom.  The size of his bathroom was the size of my kitchen.  So basically I'll live here next Friday.  What if people start thinking that I'm with Andrea for his looks and money?  I roll my eyes frustrated.

Thanks for reading!
Please vote share and comment.

Xxvelly28xX