Chapter 9

"Wait." I stopped right before my hand reach the door knob. I turn around to face him. "Is there anything you need..sir?" He looks at me for a second as if I was growing two heads.  I wanted to yell so badly at him. "Sir?"

"I've an offer for you."

"And what kind of offer do you have?" I look at him waiting for answer. "I want you to be my personal assistant."

"What? You know I don't have any experience right?" I laugh sarcastically. "You can learn. Do you accept it or not." I almost wanted to laugh it out but seeing his expression I held it in.

"And what if I don't?"

"Then you don't have to come to work from tomorrow." Was he like blackmailing me?! " Can I tell you later?"

"I want your answer now Tanisha." He said coldly and serious. The way my name rolled from of his tongue make me lose my breath for a second. My name never sounded so sexy before. Oh my god Tanisha. What the fuck are you thinking!

"Fine. I accept your offer." I sigh giving up.

"Good. My driver will pick you up tomorrow morning at 7.30am." His hands went into his pockets giving me a weird stare. "I've my own car. Thanks for another offer," I fake smiled.

"I said my driver will pick you up!" I flinched when he raises his voice a little bit.

"Hmm okay. Do I still have to clean your penthouse?"

"No." He answered shortly.

"Alright have a great day sir," I greeted opening the door. I didn't even wait for him to say it back because I know he won't.

From tomorrow I won't be a maid anymore. "Fuck!" I've just realized that I've to see him every whole day! What was I thinking! How could Kale be friends with him? I mean they both are different. Talking about Kale. I still have to give him answer. I think it's now time to start dating. I took my phone and dial his number. He answered it after 2 minutes.
After telling him that I agree to go with him I could hear the excitement in his voice. I hung up and turn on the volume again.

When I got home it was 5.30pm. Mimi was curled up in her bed. She woke up after hearing the sound of my keys. She runs to me barking. I've to admit cleaning a house really make you feel tired. I walk to the kitchen and decided to make some ramen.

In 5 minutes it was done cooking. I took a bottle juice from the fridge and pour it into a glass. I let the ramen cool down.

I yawn while watching tv. My body felt so tired. I need a full body massage.

Andrea

I didn't know what was wrong with me for asking to work with me. Seeing her talking with Kale as if I was invisible was making me mad and the way she smiled to her phone. I bet she was texting Kale. How does he know her though. What is this feeling inside of me? Jealousy ? I scoff at my thoughts.

These kind of feelings aren't for me. I walk to the bar in the corner of the living room and opened a double black. Why can't I get her out of my fucking head? I wanted to take off the maid clothes off her so badly.

It was like she was taunting me in that clothes. It's my own fault to give her such work clothes. I wonder what will happen tomorrow. Thank god i sended her away at the right time when Kale asked her on a date.

A date?! Is he like freaking kidding me! I shouted smashing my glass to the wall. I pull my hair to the back angrily. How could he betray me like this ? He's not betraying you because Tanisha is nobody to you right? I hate to admit that my subconscious is right. He indeed didn't betray me.
What are you doing to me Tanisha!

I can't believe that I'm doing this right now. I was on google searching why I was feeling like this. I'm so pathetic.

Coming to my sense I close my laptop. I don't need to do this? I'm Andrea Luca. Honestly this feeling inside of me got me fucked up. I chuckle dryly and went under covers.

After having breakfast I left for work. I made my breakfast on my own. I was skilled in cooking. I walk outside to the elevator. Arriving downstairs I walk to the exit. Pablo held my car door open and I step inside. I was driving to work on my own. "You go and pick up miss Sangu at her house." He nodded his head at my command.

I look at my Rolex for the hundredth time. "Where the hell is she?" I was fuming with anger. Just when I was about to sit someone barged through the door and it was non other than the redhead who was haunting my nights and days.

My eyes took in what she wore. So simple and professional. I've noticed that she looks good in every clothes she wears. Her lips were so plump catching for breath. Focus Andrea. I snap out and glared at her angrily.  "Why are you late in the first place?"

"I-i wa-no excuses because I sended Pablo on time!" I shouted. She flinch and looked at the ground. Why does she flinch every time I talk?

"When he got at my place I wasn't done getting ready yet ," she answers with her eyes fixed on the ground. "Look at me while talking miss Sangu." I said normally. She looks up and stare at me. For a second I thought I forgot how to breathe.  Her eyes were so big and shiny.

"Don't let it happen again." I said calmly.  I handed her a list of my schedule. "What's this?"

"Read it."  I wasn't going to let this unfigured feeling take over me.

Please vote share and comment.
Thank you for reading

XxVelly28XX