Chapter 1

"Mom  I'm really going to miss this delicious food of yours," I say wiping the corner of my lips with a napkin.

"Then don't leave us, sweetie"  my beautiful mother pouted childish.
I shake my head smiling at her.  This is the second thing I'm going to miss of her. Her pout.
I look at my watch and saw that it was already time to leave. 
"So my lovely parents I must sadly bit my farewell." I said standing up.

"How are you going to stay alone. You're still my little baby girl."  My eyes met my dads teary ones. He finally said looking at me after being silent since morning.

"Oh come on dad. Mom?"  They always do this when I've decided something and I swear nothing can stop me from moving out today. I wanted to that since I was 20 but they emotionally blackmailed me.

"Do you want to see your baby happy, dad?"

"Of course! What question is that princess?" He answered directly.

"Good! So let me move out. Please?" I said making my puppy eyes. I smirk when they agreed after that.  "Love you guys!"  I gave each of them a kiss on their cheek.
——-

"Are you sure this is the last box?"
"Yes. Thank you dad" I said smiling.

"You're welcome sweetheart."  My father gave me a final kiss on my forehead. "Why did you get big so fast?!"  I chuckle at his comment.
Turning to my sobbing mother I begin to feel a little bit sad. To comfort her I give her a warm hug but I think I made it worse because of her louder cries. My dad pulls her in his chest to calm her down.

"Thank you," I mouthed . He nodded his head smiling which didn't reached his eyes.  Opening my Lexus IS250 door I sit behind the steering wheel. After starting the machine I gave them a final smile. "Be careful sweetie!"

"I'll mom!" I said waving.  People would think that I was moving to another country with all the whole sadly farewell from my parents. Driving away I let out a deep sigh.  I'm finally going to have my freedom.  My dad didn't allow me to date  because he thought that after guys get what they want they will leave you with a belly. Apart from that I wasn't ready to have sex yet . I want to give my virginity to someone special. I must say that person would be hella special because he's going to get my first kiss too! Fuck I could feel all my blood rush to my cheeks after thinking about that. Focus on the road Tanisha. Connecting my aux I let boo'd up play through the speakers.  This was one of my favorites songs of my playlist. 

Feelings, so deep in my feelings
No, this ain't really like me
Can't control my anxiety
Feeling, like I'm touching the ceiling
When I'm with you I can't breathe
Boy, you do something to me
Ooh, now I'll never get over you until I find something new
That get me high like you do, yeah yeah
Ooh, now I'll never get over you until I find something new
That get me high like you do
Listen my to heart go ba-dum, boo'd up
Biddy-da-dum, boo'd up
Hear my heart go ba-dum, boo'd up
Biddy-da-dum it just won't stop, it go
Ba-dum, boo'd up
Biddy-da-dum, boo'd up
Hear my heart go ba-dum, boo'd up
Biddy-da-dum, it just won't stop, it go.

While singing I could hear my stomach growling angrily. "Uff not again!" I can't believe I'm hungry again. I really wonder where all the food goes after eating all of it. I mustn't lie, god built my body really good because I stay in shape without any exercises although I'm eating a lot. Lucky right?  Thought so too but I'm not really that happy because I want myself thicker. Do you know how beautiful girls looks when they have meat on their bones? Wait how does my hunger relates to being skinny or thick? I shook my head chuckling and stopped at the nearest fast food restaurant.  Fast food is one of the things I can't live without.  Taking my bag I got out of my car. After locking it I walk inside.  Seeing the ordering line make me almost run back to my car and drive away but I am too hungry to do that so I've to follow the line.

"Good day ma'am! What will you order?" The girl said  smiling friendly.

"Can I've a two piece chicken meal and a burger?" I order while watching the menu.

"Will that be all?" She asks.

"For now? Yes."  Her eyes met mine not believing what I just said.  I could read the judgment in her eyes but I'm going to leave her for the air because I'm not in the mood to argue and if I was she wouldn't make it to celebrate her next birthday.

My eyes wanders around to find a empty seat and thankfully I found one.  Just as I was about to sit down, a woman sat down on it. Oh fuck no!!

"Excuse me miss. This seat is mine." I said a little politely.

"Oh I'm sorry but I can't find your name on it," she said smiling. This bitch!
I slammed my fist on the table shocking everyone in the restaurant. "I already said what i have to so if you still want your hair on your head i recommend you to search for another seat around here."

She watch me with a scared expression and run to the bathroom crying.

"Am I that scary?" I said chuckling.
Yes you are Tanisha.

———
"If you have any problems in this apartment just give me call. Okay?"

"Okay but I don't think I'm going to have problems," I laughed at my silly answer.

"Alright enjoy your stay here Ms Sangu," He winked before turning around. 

Walking inside I couldn't believe how beautiful it was.  The walls were colored a light brown. It was a really fresh color.  "Good job Tani because you picked a good one!" I said praising myself.

Walking further I arrive at the master room. It had a queen size bed which seem a little too big for my small frame body but I don't actually mind. Walking back outside to the living room I switched the tv on. 
I sat down searching for my bag which had my phone inside.  "Wait where is my bag?" I stood up about to search for it in my room until I hear some news about someone.

Andrea Luca. Our number 1 business man and all the women their first love is back in New York City.  Yeah you heard it! He's back in New York!

Andrea? Isn't Andrea a girls name? I found it too hilarious because I never heard of a guy with that name before. Weird but okay.  Is he that rich and famous to appear on tv? Wait but why haven't I heard of him or his company? but who cares because that has nothing to do with me.

Switching the tv back off I walk to my room. Seeing my bag on the bed I took my phone out of it.  Typing my mother's number I put it on speaker.

"It has been ages since you called Tanisha!"  She was already on speaker and was yelling also. I think I need to visit the doctor for a checkup because i think I've  gone deaf. 

After a few minutes of talking to her I hung off. She understood because I was too tired from the roadtrip. I went under the sheets right away after I got out of shower.
Something that crossed my mind helped me fall in sleep.

I hope you guys love this rewritten chapter. If you do pls leave a vote comment and hit the follow bottom.

XxVelly28XX