Chapter 10

"What's this sir?" I look at the paper and then at him.

"Read it." He said in his seat.

"It will take a lot of time." I look around his office while talking. This room is big as hell. "I've time. Sit down and read it." I roll my eyes and sat in the seat infront of him.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Shit he saw that! "No?"

"I'm not blind Ms Sangu." He said coldly. What the fuck is his problem anyway? I keep mum and start reading what was written on the paper.

1. Get me coffee every morning.
2. Don't come late or else you will be fired.
3. No dating in my building.
4. My driver will pick you up every morning.
5. If I'm not done with my work you can't go home.
And keep going.

Did he really had to put this on paper? He could have said it to me face to face. "So where should I be working? Here?"

I look at him and his face showed no emotion. "No. You will be working in there."

I followed his finger with my eyes and saw that he pointed at a small office which had a glass wall. Glass wall! You've got to be kidding me.

"Why did you put a glass wall?" I ask annoyed. "This is still my building and I can to whatever I want with it."

Hearing his response I hadn't had the guts to question him again. "I left some papers in your office. Finish them before lunch break."

"Okay sir." I said quietly. I walk away after he nodded his head.

"Wow!" This office is insanely big but small compared to his. My face turns into a frown when I saw stacks of papers on the table. Lunch break was 12pm and now it was 10.30am. How will I finish all of this within one and a half hour.

I've never worked this hard in my life. He's torturing me.  I had five papers left and it was already 11.30. Fuck 

"Bring all the papers to me." He spoke through the intercom. I was happy because I was done on time.  I carried them in my arms carefully and walk to his office.  I roll my eyes when I feel him staring at me. Doesn't he have anything better to do than staring at people?

Arriving there I laid all the paper on his desk. "Done." I smile at him which he returned with a shock expression. He clears his throat and turn his eyes back on me.

"Can I go and have lunch now?"

"Uhum sure." He answers shortly. Cat caught your tongue huh? I laugh.  "What's funny?"

"Nothing!" I answered quickly. 

"Okay Let's go." He stood up and button his suit. 

"Let's go? Sir it's my lunch break remember?"  He really confuse me every time. 

"I know." He steps towards me making me look small. You're small. Shut up!

"We're going. Stop asking your boss questions." He walks to the door but I stop him.

"You said in the list no dating allowed in this building but here you're asking me on a date," I say gritting my teeth.

"Of course I did. There wasn't written that co-workers weren't allowed to have lunch together."  I gave him an unbelievable look when he opens the door.

"So let's go." He said holding the door still open.  I huff a breath and walk to the open door. I thought he held it open for me but boy I was wrong.  The door slams right into my face after he walked outside. What a gentleman!

"What was that!" I yell walking faster to where he was.  I was losing my temper and he was the reason for it.

"What was what?" He challenges me raising his left eyebrow. I narrow my eyes glaring at him.

"Why didn't you held the door open for me." I spoke pointing at his office door. 

"You're nobody important so stop being dramatic and stop screaming because I can make you scream louder." He said in a low voice. He just didn't said that.

I was left shocked when he said that. "Hurry up because lunch break isn't the whole day."

"Where's Pablo?" I noticed that he wasn't around.

"No need to know. You're not the one that's paying him so get in the car." He gets in the driving seat behind the steering wheel.

He's so fucking rude. I'm sure he forgot about what he said a few minutes ago inside. Jerk!

"Where do you think you're going? I'm not your driver." He said stopping me from opening the backdoor. I huff my breath once again and open the passenger seat door. To be honest I've never met someone like this before.

"Put your seatbelt on." After putting it on I sit in silence. There was so much tension in here. Non of use spoke a word.

"You're driving passed a cafe!"

"I know. We aren't eating there." He said not giving me a glance. "I'm not going on a date with you Andrea..sir."

I corrected myself when I realized that i called him on his first name. I bit the inside of my cheek because I could feel his stare on me. "Who said this was a date? And stop assuming things Ms.sangu."

"Tanisha." I corrected him irritated. I hate it when people are calling me by my last name.

"We aren't close so I won't call you that." He smirks looking ahead.

That smirk. He looks so fucking hot! My eyes got big and shook the thoughts out of my head. What were you thinking Tanisha?!

"Reservation for Mr. Luca." He said coldly. Seeing his face The manager was afraid to speak.

"S-sir t-this way." He said walking to the table for two. We follow after him. This restaurant is really beautiful inside. We sat down after he left.

"Good afternoon sir..ma'am. I'll be your waiter today." He handed us the menu after he was done talking. I open my menu and saw a lot of names of food written in it.

A sound of growling make me stop reading and realized that he was the one doing it.

"Stop growling or else people will think that a dog brought me in here." I told him quietly.  He leans back and  put the menu on the table.

"I'll have a Coca Cola and pasta." I ordered closing the menu.

"You know that Coca Cola is bad for your health right."  His face was fixed on the menu while commenting that.

"A-and w-what will y-you have s-sir?"  The waiter was stuttering like crazy.

"A salad and and a glass of wine."
The waiter walk away after he took our orders.

"So Ms.Sangu...tell me about yourself." He said politely. This was the first time he asked me something in this tone but my mouth had to ruin it. "Why should I tell you about myself? We aren't close remember?"

"Forget what I've just asked." He said buzzing me off rudely. Why did i have to say that!

Thanks for reading! Please vote share and comment

XxVelly28XX