Chapter 18

Dingg....

"Can one of you check who's at the door?" I walk to Mimi her bowl to put some food for her.

"Hey babe." My eyes went wide when he hugs me from behind. I quickly move away from him looking around if one of my friends saw what happened.

"Are you crazy Andrea!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Shhhh you talk too much." He said shushing me up with his finger.

"Hey Tani Bella and I ar- oh my god!"  I quickly pull away from Andrea.  Damian was standing with his back facing me.

"You can turn around now Damian."  My cheeks were flushed. I was embarrassed because I was caught kissing. Andrea and I have been together for a month now.  My friends already met him but it is still a little bit awkward between them.

"What were you going to say a few minutes ago?"  I was to embarrassed to look straight at him. 

"I only wanted to say that Bella and I were leaving. We wanted to give you guys some privacy." He finished biting on his bottom lip. 

"Uhm alright."
We walk to the living room. After greeting them goodnight I close the door. 

"I was embarrassed and it was your fault!" I said punching him in his chest. 

"No it's not?  Actually it's yours because you're too irresistible." He smiles pulling me on his lap. My arms went over his neck.  "I think I'll come back to work tomorrow."

"What did you say?" He asks. "I said that I'll come back to work tom-." In a second his lips were on mine breaking my sentence.  I moan finding my way to his hair.

——————

"Good morning everyone." A bright smile was on my face.

"What are you doing here?" Darnell was the first one to get up from his seat.

"I'm here to work..again." His face turns into a scowl. I smirk and walk to my cabin.

Opening the door I saw that everything was exactly how I left it. I sat down and look through the glass wall. Andrea was already looking at me with a smile on his face. He waves his hand for me to go to him.

"Me?" I mouthed pointing at myself. After he nodded his head I got up from my seat and walk to his office.

"Yes sir? What kind of work do you have for me to do?" I asks professional. I didn't want to mix professional and personal life together.

He got up from his seat and walk towards me.  My heart starts beating faster.

"Sir?" He mocks smirking.  I bit my inner cheek to stop smiling.  "Mhm."

When he started to lean in I pushed him a little to the back.  He raises one of his eyebrows at me.

"Sorry sir. I don't want to mix my personal life with my work so keep your distance from me. If you don't have anything for me to do, I'll finish the other work then."  I finish with a smile.

"Hmmmm." He was in deep thinking.  "Alright then arrange me a lunch meeting with Ms Parker."

This man. He knew I hated that client of him. She was way to close and comfortable with him for my liking. Before I start working here I came to the office often. That's how I knew her.

"Sorry sir but I've to disappoint you. She isn't available today."

"Oh really? Put her on call."  I was fuming with jealousy and anger. "I don't have her number."

"Well i have?"  He took his phone and typed in her number.

"Why do you have her number in your cellphone? I thought you only have personal numbers in it."  I raised my eyebrows angrily at him.

"Non of your business.  Stay focus on your work around the office." He answers in his professional voice. 

"Fine! Bye!" I was about to grab the door handle until I was turned around.  "Leave me."

Andrea burst in laughter. "Why are you mad? Are you jealous?"

"Pfff me? Nope," I answer nonchalant.  I wasn't going to admit that I was burning with jealousy.

"Then give me a smile."  He really has the nerve to ask me to smile. I give him a fake angry smile.  He laughs louder than before. 

"Sorry baby but I can't pretend like we aren't together. It's too difficult for me.  Have you seen yourself? How can't I hold you in the office?"  He says grabbing my waist. I blush when he kisses my neck.

"But how will the other around here take it. They will think I'm some gold-dinging bitch that only wants your money etc." I say sadly.

"Hey..." he tilted my face up to look at him.  "Nobody will say a word and if they still do tell me."

"That's the problem. I can't come running at you like a little girl."  I slumped down on the couch and he followed next.

"Forget all of this. Let's have dinner tonight. I'll come and pick you up. Okay?"  He pecks my lip caressing my hand.
I nodded my head and leans it in his chest. 

"I'll go back to work now because i didn't come to sit and chat with you here the whole day," I chuckles.

"Alright baby." He pecks my lips once more.

—————-

This was the third time I was having dinner with Andrea. I'm so curious were he'll bring me this time.  Right now I was wearing a backless jumpsuit with a silver pair jewelry.

Ding...
I turn around and walk to the front door. I open the door for him to get in. "I'll be back in a second."

"Alright cara mia." He sits down and turn on the tv.
Footsteps were heard behind me. I look in the mirror and saw him standing in the doorway.  His eyes were a little bit darker than before. 

"Done." I turn around smiling. "What do you think?"

"I think you look smoking hot." He walks slowly towards me.  "Uhm Andy.."

"Baby." He corrected me.  "I think we should cancel dinner so I can have you instead." He brushes my hair to side and smells the scent of my skin.

I think my cheeks should be red right now from blushing.  "Stop joking and let's go."

"Let's go where?" He whispers seductively into my ear. The hair on my skin stood up directly.  Am I going to lose my virginity tonight? Jesus I'm so afraid.

Hey guys sorry for updating this long.

Please vote share and comment.
Thank you

Xxvelly28xX