Chapter 15

Our little Christmas break flew fast. Now it was monday again.  Today I drove myself to work.  I walk inside but was stopped by Darnell.

"What is it Darnell?" I ask annoyed. 

"Mr Luca wants you in his office now." He said rolling his eyes. 

"Tell him I'm busy."  He gasps at my answer. I wasn't in the mood to face Andrea. I still can't believe that he stole my freaking first kiss. 

"You know he can fire you at any cost right?" He smirks.

"Whatever. Now move out of my way."  I was getting irritated by him. I saw him walking to Andrea's room. I knew he was going to tell him everything but I don't give a fuck.

Hanging my bag over my chair I sat down.  I noticed that the glass wall was removed. It was time

The intercom buzzes
"Yes sir do you nee- Ms Sangu my office now!" His voice barks through the speaker. I bet it will break at the end of the day.

I stood up and walk to his office.
"You've called sir?" 

"Where's my coffee?"  While he was talking my eyes went to his lips.  Don't look at them! My subconscious warned me but I didn't listen.

Everything from that night came back flooding before me.

He places his lips on mine.  I had no idea how to react. I keep my lips closed.  He uses his tongue to open them. 

"Kiss me back cara!" He groans in my mouth. 

I didn't know what came over me so I started kissing him back.  I felt myself being lift up and placed on the counter. His lips went to my neck finding my sensitive spot.

Nobody has ever touched my body like this.  The feeling which I was feeling now was new.  My fingers went in his hair pulling it slightly.

I moan when he sucks harder. "You like that cara mia?"  I nodded my head moaning.

"Hell to earth Ms Sangu! Are you even listening?"  His strong voice pulls out of my thought.  If the old lady didn't knock on the door that night I bet I would have lost my virginity to him also.

I could feel all the blood rush to my cheeks.  "What were you saying sir?"

"As you know I hate to repeat myself. Can I know the reason why you weren't listening in the first place?"  He got up from his seat and walks to me.

"I-uh n-no?" I step back but he came closer. 

"Stop lying Ms Sangu.  I know you were thinking about the kiss." He smirks.  Honestly I thought he would forget about the kiss but to my worst nightmare he didn't.

"I don't know what you're talking about sir." I push him a little to the side but he grabs my hands and held them above my head.

"Let go of me Andrea!"  My eyes went big when his lips were on me. It was like déjà vu. His hands left my arms and went to my waist. 

My hands found the way to his hair.  My own body betrays myself right now.  My mind tells me to stop but my body is telling me to go ahead.

After realizing what we were doing I push him roughly away. I was breathing loudly.

"How dare you to do that!"  I wipe my lips with the back of my hand out of disgust. When I did that his eyes turns into a sad one.  I act as if I didn't see that.

"I can do whatever I want. What I did back a few seconds ago was just something small," He chuckles dryly.

I gasp loudly and my hand went up to slap him but before it could it was stopped by him.  His eyes were staring at me darkly.

"If I was you I wouldn't make this mistake ever!" He said grabbing both of my arms.  Tears were pouring out of my eyes out of pain.

When he saw my tears his eyes softened and his grip loosen. "Shit! I'm so sorry cara mia." 

His hand went to caress my cheek but I moved my face away. "I quit."

"What?" He asks shocked.

"I quit Mr Luca. I'll sent you my resignation at the end of the day."  I turn around and walked out of his office.

Andrea

"I quit."  Those two words were enough to stop my mind from functioning.  I can't believe I let my anger take control over my body.

I punch the wall out of anger.  I wasn't going to go after her.  It's her own fault why I reacted like that.  Stop blaming her Andrea! You're at fault this time.

I sat down and slammed my laptop closed.  It was so freaking early and something like this happened. I bet she's busy packing her stuff.

Why does it bother me so much  when she said that she was quitting. "Why!" I scream sliding everything from my desk.

I got up and walk out of my office. She gets out of hers at the same time.  "Have a nice day Mr Luca."

It feels like I was hit by a car after she said that. Stop her Andrea!  I nodded my head and went back inside my office. 

Today is a normal day. She was just an employee. She decided to leave her job. It was her own decision so stop feeling like a heartbroken teenager Andrea!

Thank you for reading!
Please vote share and comment

XxVelly28XX