Chapter 12

"Bella I need your help!"  I was searching for clothes in the closet while holding the phone on my ear.

"Yes come quick." I hung up and throw my phone on the bed.  Today was Saturday, the day I had a date with Kale.  I've nothing to wear later.

After fifteen minutes my door bell rings. I got up and walk out of my room to open the front door.

"Thank god! I thought I was going to get crazy a few minutes ago." I said holding the door open for her.

"You could have told me sooner you know." She walks to the couch and lay a few dresses on it.  Bella had a lot of clothes which were still new. She loves shopping.

"Pick one."  After she said that I take a look at all the beautiful dresses.  I just couldn't pick one. "Why don't you pick one for me?"

Her face lightens up. "You sure?"

"One hundred percent." I smiled at her happy face. "Alright."

She picked a red knee length dress. "Don't you think it's too sexy?"

"Erm no? This is nothing compared to the others I got home."  She's right because the other dresses of hers were way more revealing.

"Go take a bath. It's already 5."
Where did the time go! I jump off my bed and walk to the bathroom. Kale told me that he was picking me up at 8 o'clock so basically I've two and a half minutes to get ready.

"Sit down. I'll do your hair."  I sat down in my robe watching myself in the mirror.  She took the curl straightener of my cupboard and started with my hair.

"Done!" I open my eyes and saw my hair neatly curled and my makeup was done perfectly. Time to wear my dress.

She took the dress off the hanger and handed it to me. Before taking it from her I untied my robe making it fall to the ground.  I was only in my undies and bra. I wasn't shy to change infront of my friends. 

I wore the dress carefully making Bella zip the zipper.  I decided to wear red heels to match the dress. I got up and walk to my mirror.

"Holy shit. Kale will trip after seeing you!" She yelled excitedly. I roll my eyes at her childish behavior.

Looking at the clock I saw that it was almost time that he will arrive here.  Suddenly all my nervousness came up. Oh my gosh.

Ding..
"He is here!"  Bella was feeling more excited than me. I'm started to think that she was going on a date with Kale. I shake my head smiling. 

"Can I open the door?" She was begging me with her puppy big eyes.  I glare at her playfully.

"Alright." I roll my eyes agreeing.
She opens the door for him and greeted him with a friendly smile.

"You must be Kale?" 

"Yes I am and you must be Bella?" She nodded her head at him smiling. She steps aside making him get inside.

"Wow. You look gorgeous!"  He was looking me up and down not believing what he saw. 

"Thank you Kale." I blushes looking down.  "So shall we?"

"Sure."  He held the door open for me. I smile and walk out.  He follows behind me.

"Have fun!" Bella yelled from the door.  She was spending the night here looking after Mimi. 

"Thank you," I said when he opens the passenger door for me.  He walk to the other side of the car after closing my door. He's such a gentleman unlike Andrea.  Jesus Tanisha why did you had to bring his name up!

I really need to stop thinking about him.  "Are you okay?"
I turn to look at him and nodded my head smiling. 

—————

"I had a reservation under the name of Kale Antonio."

"This way, sir." The guy at the reception said showing us the way to our table.

When we got to our table Kale pulled out a chair for me. I thank him politely and sat down. After he sat down he asked me if I like the restaurant so far.

"Yes I do. It's seems really nice." I answered his question. "Good to hear that Tanisha."

The waiter came to take our order and left after taking them. "So Tanisha...Tell me more about yourself."

"As you know my name is Tanisha. I'm 21 years old. Turkish and have a pet dog. What about you?" I ask leaning on my elbow.

"You're Turkish? Wow! I've never seen a Turkish with redhair before. Is it real if I may ask?"

"Ofcourse it's real!" I laughed finding his last question hilarious.

"Oh wanted to be sure." He laughs joining me.
"And I'm Kale. 27 years old. Best friend of Andrea and a hotel owner." He finished.

"Nice. What hotel do you own though ?" I ask with curiosity.

"The hotel where Andrea is staying at."

"Wait..that's yours?!" I was shocked when he declared that.  He nodded his head chuckling.

While we were chattering the waiter came with our food. I ordered steak and fries and he ordered the same.  He filled out glasses with red wine.

"So how long have you been friends with Mr Luca?"

"Fifteen years." He answeres before putting the fork into his mouth. 

"What about you and Bella?"

"We were best friends for ten years and the next year we made a new bestfriend." I answer smiling.

"That's great." He comments taking a sip from his wine.

While he was talking my eyes focused on something or I can say someone behind him. The person was constantly looking at our table.  Our eyes made contact and I recognized them directly. What the fuck is he doing here!

"Can I ask you something?" My eyes were now back on Kale. "Sure."

"Did you told your friend where we were eating today?"

"No why?" He asks curious.

"I was just asking. Go ahead," he continues his sentence which I interrupted a few seconds ago.

——————

"This was a great night. We should have dinner more often."

"I agree."  I mustn't lie our date was fun.  The way he treated me tonight make me wants to have dinner with him every night.

The atmosphere changes when we both got quiet for a few minutes. "Have a great night Tanisha."

He moves his face closer to mine. Was I getting my first kissed now?! Oh my god! I was so happy that I was finally getting it.  Before his lips touched my mine he was pulled away from me.

Thank you so much for reading!

Please vote share and comment

XxVelly28XX