Chapter 17

I was wide awake.  I couldn't fall sleep. Should I give him a chance? Ugh!

I put one of my pillows on my face.  Suddenly I'm feeling thirsty. I got up and walk to the kitchen. 

When I was done drinking I went back to my room. I took my phone from the nightstand and called Bella.

On the fifth ring she finally picked up. "I hope you've a good reason to call me at 3 o'clock in the morning!"

"Uhm my ex-boss was here an hour ago and he asked me to give him a chance. What should I do?"

"What?! He was there?!"  I roll my eyes and nodded my head even though she couldn't see it.

"Yes Bella."

"I think maybe you can him a chance. How did you feel when he kissed you?"

"Honestly I felt something strange inside of me. I don't know even know what that is."

I told Bella and Damian about everything including the kiss. " then you should give him a chance to figure out your feelings babe."

I was lost in thoughts. What if he also wants sex? Nowadays they also want that in a relationship and I bet someone like Andrea can't go a week without having it.

"Hmm I'll think about. Thanks hun. Sleep tight!"  I hung up and put my phone on the nightstand.

———————-

I woke up and look at the clock. It was 9am. My shift was in the afternoon.  I took my phone and dialed a number.
On the first ring he picked up.

"Uhum. C-can we uhm m-meet today?" My voice sounded nervously on the phone.

I quickly hung up after hearing his answer. He told me he would be free around 12 pm.  I sigh and walk to the bathroom.

What should i wear to meet him? I was looking in my wardrobe confused.  For some reason I kinda felt a little bit excited because this was the first time I was about to say yes to a guy.

I took a dress from the hanger and lay it down on my bed.  I wore my panties and bra quickly. 

Was this dress a little bit too extra? I stop combing my hair and look at myself in the mirror.   I shook my head at the thought.

After I was done getting ready I took my bag and phone and walk out to the kitchen. I open the fridge and took the milk for Mimi.

"Here you go baby!" I smile and caress her hair.   I look at my watch and gasp. It was now 11.30. Shit I need to leave now.

I took my car keys and walk towards the door. I locked it after getting outside.

————

"Hey!" I greeted as soon I sit down. He already ordered a wine for himself.

"So....have you made up your mind? Because I'm kinda a impatient man Ms Sangu." He sips his wine and looks at me.

"Can we lunch first?"

He shook his head and put his glass back on the table. "Like I said I'm a impatient man. I've like to hear your answer now."

"Are you always this difficult? Will you change your attitude towards me after I agree ?" I look at him and he gave me an infamous smirk. What's that supposed to mean.

"Of course but only if you agree." His smirk changes into a smile. His smile is so beautiful! His dimples! I think I'll faint in my seat only by seeing his dimples.

"Do you like me?"

"Obviously. Do you think I would I ask you to mine if I didn't?" His cockiness was still there. I don't think he'll ever leave it.

"Alright."

"Alright? I expected you to say it too." I blush when I had all his attention.

"Look Si-Andrea. I don't know yet if I like you but I agree to your proposal." My eyes went to look at him and he was deep in thoughts.

"Okay. I hope you'll know it soon but I'm glad you still agree to work things with me." He gives me another heartbreaking smile.

"Waiter!" The waiter came when he was called by Andrea.

"So are you bipolar or something?" I stick my fork with fries in my mouth.

"What kind of question is that babe?" The way he called me gave me butterflies. It was so strange but nice to hear it from his lips.

"It's a normal one. So are you?"

"Maybe but I'll try to control it around you. Okay?" This person sitting infront of me was different than the one I met before.

"Okay." I smile at him and continue eating my food.

"When are you coming back to work?" He wipes the corner of his lips with an napkin.

"I don't know."

I've never thought about working for him again and I don't know how the people in office will react when they get to know about us.

————

"Text me when you got home safely." I nodded my head and smile.

"Wait." I stop and turn around to face him. He leans in and pecks my lips. I blush and look down.

"Was that necessary?"

"Of course! You're my girlfriend remember?" He stroke my left cheek making me lean in his hand. "Don't forget to text me cara mia."

"I won't." He opens my door and I got in.

I still couldn't believe that we talked without biting each other's head off. I loved the way he treated me. Babe this short nickname lingers in my mind.

I quickly put Bella and Damian on the call. "Hey bella how did it go."

"It went better than I expected. He was so kind to me and admitted that he likes me."

"Did you say it back also?" She asks happily.

"No not yet."

"What?! Are you like serious right now?!" Damian screaming voice joined.

"Yes and lower your voice because I'm driving." I stop at the redlight and put them on video call.

"We'll drop by tonight and we want to know every detail. Understood?."

"I won't be home tonight. I've to work."

"Ugh Fine tomorrow then."

"Alright I'll hang up now." I love my friends but sometimes I clearly can't understand them. My lips turns into a smile and I drive when the lights jump to green.

Thank you for reading!
Please vote share and comment.

Merry Christmas!🎄🎁

XxVelly28XX