Chapter 3

"So what can I get for these two beautiful girls?"

"I'll have a Long Island iced tea," I yelled through the blasting music. Bella decided to order the same as I. The club really was full. I'm happy that I decided to go out today. "Hey ladies!" A familiar voice was calling behind us. We turn around and saw that it was Damian in all his glory.

"I missed you so much boo!" He yelled hugging me happily. I hugged him back and smiled out of happiness. I realized that he got more handsome than the last time I saw him. You wouldn't believe that this fine man was gay. He used to be bullied for not being straight in high school. Thank god Bella and I saved him at the right moment and since then we all three were inseparable.

This drink of mine was strong as hell. Maybe it's because I don't drink much. This was one of the drinks I always order. It's just too good. Drinking and observing everyone in the room was also a hobby of mine.
While we were enjoying ourself a girl walk to Damian. I was holding my laugh because I knew what was going to happen. Bella look the other side because she couldn't control herself from laughing anymore.

"I've been keeping tabs on you since you sat here. Wanna dance? Trust me you're going to have a great time," she flirted. If I was in her place I wouldn't had the guts to come here and ask him. It's not her fault because everybody assumes he's straight until he tells them.

"Sorry sister. It's a no from me," He said sarcastic. Burnnnn

"Whyyy?" She asks running her finger on his chest.
"I'm gay." I laughed when I saw her embarrassed face expression. She quickly walks away from us. I wiped my fallen tears and shook my head at him. I really couldn't blame Damian for being handsome and hot.

————-

I like it was playing and rap the lyrics like crazy. I was tipsy from the drink. I was doing a sexy dance which I had no idea that you could dance like that on this song. Well when you are a little bit drunk you find every song sexy so I danced and danced. Why do I feel like I'm being watched? My eyes roams around and some dark eyes right in the corner. It was too dark to see anything else except his eyes. His stares gave me a strange feeling which I never had before. Tanisha don't focus on him just enjoy... I was having so much fun right now. Another song plays that made my shyness go away. I felt someone grinding behind me but I didn't mind. Let him do what he wants because tonight was the night to have fun. My best friend was sucking someone his soul out on the dance floor. Go best friend!!

I could still feel his stares on me and that makes me uncomfortable so I decided to call it a night. I told Bella that I was going and not to worry about me. I said that because I don't want to ruin her night by leaving early. It was 3.30 in the morning.

"Taxi!!!" It really was my luck to get a taxi at this time. I told him my direction to my house and lean back sighing. I was so fucking tired. Hopefully I don't have a hangover later when I wake up. Gosh i miss my bed and Mimi.

"Miss we're here," I woke up from my slumber and paid him. "Ma'am I don't have changes." I watch him for a second and smiled and told him to keep the changes.

"Thank you!" He says happy.
"You're welcome," I said with half closed eyes. The taxi left and I went to open my front door. I walk inside after closing it. My bed was calling for me so I walked straight to it. "Bruh... I missed you so much!" I smile while being drunk. I was hugging my bed so close until I fell asleep.

————

The sound of my ringtone was playing loudly totally disturbing my beauty sleep.  The ringing stopped for a second and started again.  " Who the hell is calling so early in the morning...geezzzz."  My sleepy face fell back on my pillow.  I answer the call after hearing the ringing for the fifth time.  Without checking the id I answered it.  "Hellooooooo?"

"Are you still in bed? Why? Are you sick?"  Mother! My eyes opened widely to check the Id to see if it was really her.  It is her.fuck.

"Good morning mother. How are you?" I ask yawning.

"I'm fine but why are you still sleeping?!"  Damn. I pull the phone away from my ear because I wasn't planning to get deaf by the yelling voice of my mother.

"Mom it's still early so stop yelling. Gosh I've got a headache."  I massage my temple with my fingertips.

"Early?! Did you checked the time?"   I checked the time on the wall and saw that it was already 2 in the afternoon.
I roll my eyes because I don't know why I have to get up early on Sunday.   "Mom it's Sunday. I need my beauty sleep so I'll call you later.  Okay?" 
She began to tell me lectures on the other side of the call.  I hung up the call even when she wasn't finished sleeping.  I'll call her later and apologize for my behavior.

I got back under the sheets. My hand made contact with an hairy thing. I look under the covers and saw Mimi laying sweetly there. She looks up and came to lay on my chest. She licks in the face making me smile.  I haven't told my mother that I adopted a dog. She would totally flip after hearing that. My mom isn't a dog person and neither is my dad.  Apart from my parents my friends also didn't know about Mimi.  I decided to lay for a few minutes more and when I get up I'll give her food.  I yawn and let myself fall asleep again.

*pls vote share comment*
Ps. The pic on the top is Bella. 
XxVelly28XX