Chapter 11

Andrea

"Sir, Mr Antonio is waiting for you in your office." I nodded my head at the receptionist and walk to my private elevator. "Who's Mr Antonio?"

"That's non of your concern." I got inside waiting for her to get in. She stood in silence infront of me. Her hair smells like strawberry. The way she smells made me want to pull her into my arms.

The door of the elevator opens making her get out. She walks straight to her office. I've to admit the way she looks cute while being annoyed. I smile and walk to my office. Wait was I smiling?

I open the door and found my best friend sitting on the couch. I look at the glass wall and saw that her curtains were closed. Thank goodness that he didn't see her here!

"Kale. " I said walking to my chair. He looks up noticing me.

"Andy. When did you put the glass wall because the last time I came here it wasn't there." He looks at the wall.

"A few days ago." He wanted to ask more but decided to shut up.

"Let's hit the club Saturday night."  I haven't been to a club for a week. I only drank at home.

"Sorry mate. I already have plans."  Plans? What he just said caught my attention. "What kind of plans?"

"A date." He smiles looking at me. Who's that girl which has him smiling like this? It can't be Tanisha or am I wrong. My anger began to boil.

"With who?"

"Tani-." Before he could finish talking I stormed out of my office to hers.  I open her door loudly making her flinch in her seat. "You said yes! How dare you!"

"What are you talking about?" She stood up with a calm expression.

"I'm talking about the date with Kale!"

Her lips makes an o form.  "Look sir. This is my life so stop trying to control it!" She yells back.

"Tanisha?"  My eyes darkens when I heard him in the doorway. "Get lost Kale!"

"Are yo- didn't you hear me Kale? I told you to go."  He gave her an are you alright look which made her nod her head at him with a faint smile. Why can't she smiles like that with me?

"What the fuck is your problem!" She yells at me with blazing eyes.
I've never seen her this mad before.  I pull my hair to the back breathing heavily. She really will be a death to me.

"So are you going to answer my question now?"  She was standing with folded arms glaring at me.

"I own nobody an answer. Call Kale right now and cancel your..date!"  I said spitting the last word out of my mouth. "No."

"Did you just said no?!"  I was losing my mind when I heard her short reply.  "You know what? Forget it."

I stormed out making the door slammed shut loudly. No...no...no?
Her reply kept playing into my mind like a damn music. I couldn't focus on my work.

————-

Tanisha

"Ms.Sangu,  Mr Luca is waiting for you in the car." Pablo said opening the door.  "Tell him I'll go on my own. I wasn't in the mood to see him. I know I shouldn't have yell at him but the way he spoke to me was unacceptable.

I wanted to finish all this work today. My throat was feeling dry so I took my cup and walk out to the water dispenser. 

"Why don't you ever listen to me?" The voice makes my cup fall from my hand. I turn to him and my eyes turned into a glare.

"I listen to every task of yours  but except if it's related to my personal life." He tooks big steps towards me. My eyes were facing his chest. I look up daring him to say something else.

"Do as you wish." He steps back and walk away. Thank god
I walk back to my office and finish my work.

I huff a breath and stand up. Taking my bag of the sofa I walk to the door. I walk through the empty hallway to the elevator.

Ding..
Getting out I walk straight to the exit. It was getting dark. I look at my watch and saw that it was 7pm.
A black car which I recognize pulled up infront of me.

I roll my eyes when the dark tinted window pulled down. "What are you doing here?"

"You're forgetting that you're standing in my property."

"Look I'll go away right now as soon as I find a cab okay?" I turn away from his car and walk to the direction of the bus stop.

"Get inside Tanisha." I stop when he called me by my first name. Did he said that? I must be hallucinating right now. I chuckle dryly while walking a little bit faster.

I scream loudly when someone grabs my elbow from the back turning me around. I came face to face with Andrea. I sigh in relief to see that it was him.

"Stop fucking scaring me like!" I yell at him breathing loudly.
He quickly pull me into a hug which shocked the hell out of me.

"I'm sorry cara mia," He whispers quietly but I heard him. What kind of emotion twist is this? There were a lot of question marks in my mind.

"Ouch!" I was suddenly pushed away from him. "Get inside. It's getting late."

Without arguing I got in the passenger seat. I was still confused. What the fuck happened a second ago!

"Put your seatbelt on." Pulling me out of my thoughts I realized that I didn't wore the seatbelt.

"My house is thi-I know." He cuts me off rudely. Morron..
Stopping infront of my house I undid my seatbelt.

"Have a great night sir." He nods his head at me without looking at me. I was a little disappointed when he didn't wish back but shook it off.

Closing his door I walk to my house . Unlocking the door I got inside. He must be gone already.