16

We just the spotted the signal in this thick and dense fog, we were on our way to go pick up the survivors and my heart pounded as I know those type of signs and make really loud noises and it's really bright attracts a horde and much more. I cling onto my own chess, watching as we approached the land with dock just shy of where they were. They were cut off from a radio signal as it seems like a zombie smash that was one of them was talking, so now we're just hoping that they're surviving. I could feel my hair trying to get in my face and me brushing it back just so I can have a clear vision of what I can with the fog.

As the boat slowly made his way to the doc, I can see three survivors running up. None of them were Ellis, which made me very nervous as I see them fighting right at the edge. Virgil parked his boat right next to dumb and they all started pouring in. I look to everybody in hopes that they know where the he is. "Where is Ellis?" I asked them. 

"He was pulling away the tank, making sure it wouldn't hit one of us so he ran to the far corner and we ran over here for safety. He should be on his way if he's safe, and boy do I hope he is." Coach held his gun to keep fighting infected that try to get on the boat.

Soon we heard screaming through the fog, and an Ellis running through it with his gun directly behind them who blindly firing and did something. Soon the tank emerge from the fog, holding a rock and chucking it towards the boat. We all ducked down and it hit the boat and made it rock and tip. We all try to stay on it while trying to have Ellis run into our arms. The boat was drifting away, and Ellis wasn't close enough yet.

"Com'on you son of a bitch!" Nick yelled, trying to fire at the tank as I just watched everybody since I had no gun and nothing else to offer.

Ellis made it to the dock, stopping right before the boat because it was too far off. "Ellis jump!" Rochelle screamed, the gap getting bigger and bigger as time went on.

Ellis backed up a tiny bit, only to run forward and jump onto the side of the boat to clean all and as we all had our arms on his back and yanking him into the boat. I pulled him closer to me, and I took him into the boat and hugged the ever-loving shit out of him. I didn't want to let go, and the boat started taking off so my hair was already in his face. "Ellis...?" I said, as he brush my hair back.

"You gon' tell me who you like?" Ellis smiled, showing me some love.

Nearly forgot about that... I looked that's the rest of the survivors, to see them all leaning in and not giving any privacy. "I... like..." I started, looking at the floor and shuffling my feet. "I-I like..." I'm sure too shy to even say his name, he grabbed onto my arms tighter and pulled me in closer. "I-I..."

"Do you like me?" He smirked, dragging his hands down to my waist and pressing me against his body.

"Y-es." I stumbled, he then dragged his hands down to my ass and hoisted me up as a ref my legs around him.

"I like ya' too." Ellis smiled,  pressing his lips against mine.  I felt all the sparks in my heart, in the air, and in my stomach.  It was like you're living on a dream, I just couldn't let go of this man. He pulled me in closer, gripping at my ass even further. It made Nick groan and rolled his eyes. Ellis pulled away. "Hey, I guess I'm the ladies man now!" Ellis smugly said.