14

I felt like a jockey riding on Ellis' back. Honestly the only good thing about this was me having his shoulder to aim on, well there is no jockeys inside trying to actually jump on this because they are probably already thought that we were occupied. Ellis was actually stronger than I thought so it was a bit surprising when he could go on and climb things without trouble.

"Did I ever 'bout the time Keith and I were in a swamp and-"

Nick stopped, making Ellis bump into his back. "Why don't you whisper it to your girlfriend's ear?" Nick turn back to me very slowly with the smuggest face I've ever seen in my entire life. He held his gun in his hand in a threatening way, but we knew already knew that he couldn't shoot us or at least Ellis and everybody would probably be angry that they shoot me.

"I don't know what you said, I still have ear plugs!" Ellis smiled, he really needed the ear plugs cause I was using his shoulder as a balance and aiming with it. The gun made a really loud noise, luckily we thought about it ahead of time before he went deaf. (Of course the earplugs were just made out of medical supplies we found). Nick put his hand up to his eye level and then lowered it down as a signal to keep his voice down. Then he winked at him, making me mad as I was going to have to hear the story. "R-Right." He nodded, and continued more quietly. "So there I was about to wrestle an alligator and Keith was making sure it has a mouth thin' on it. So-"

"Fuck you, Nick." I wanted to throw something at him, but nothing was available.

He turned back and shrugged to let me flip him off. Ellis, noticing this stopped and looked at me over the shoulder. "Did he say something mean? I could rub my boot on him, I know he don't like dirtin' up his suit." I had gave him the okay sign, and before Nick could even turn around he got his shoe all over his back. Nick got really angry, but rubbed it off knowing that Ellis would continue his story with me no matter what.

For what he did, I hugged him really tight as a special thank you. I know I was clinging onto him before, but I was hoping this would get through to him then the message. He just adjusted me on his shoulders, he reached his hands to put them against my ass and raise me higher.

"Damn, Ellis it's trying to get some action on you." Rochelle commented, as we were the middle person in the group along with Nick. "You guys are cute together."

"Do you think someone is writing romance with zombies? Seems like a terrible plot." Nick took a jab at us again. This time I aimed my gun right at his feet only just shoot at his heels to make him jump and tried to not get hit like a cowboy's victim.

"It doesn't matter, I don't like Ellis and I don't think he likes me." I told them straight off, thank God for these earplugs and him still going on with his story.

"He loves you." Coach in the front of us was telling us off. "It ain't no surprise."

"Tell that to Zoey... and his car."

"Did you not notice when you said you didn't like talking about those subjects he stopped? I mean, I know you're an idiot but he's doing it for you, cuz he loves you." Nick both insulting me and encouraging me talked about it.

I thought at it now, did he actually like me?

"Guys there's a little gondola right there, we could probably ride across but it's going to make a sound!" Ellis was oblivious to the situation but pointed out what we needed to do. We all looked at each other and nodded, needing the gondola to get to our side we flip the switch.