3

"I see you guys in my shop, I appreciate the porno." A voice came on the loud speaker. As Ellis stepped farther away from me.  "But I don't like strangers taken my guns... but since I'm in a good mood today and forgot a pack of cola. I'll clear the way to the gas station, if you get me a pack of the sweet drink."

"Guns for cola? This is like the opposite of what my high school did!" Ellis chuckled with a snort and the door opened.

I started walking again, as we all did. Everyone jumped down to the lot as I stayed upon it. "Go get the cola and pass it onto me... it'll give me a break and I could learn how to aim moving targets." I replied, everyone nodded and went inside while Ellis stayed out with me.

They opened the door and a bell rung louder than anything. A scream of all the infective in the area was out to get us.

"Ere' they come!" Ellis cried, and soon all of them showed up. I began shooting, but the mass majority of my bullets scattered the heads on the zombies, dropping dead. "Yeehaw!" He yelled. "Get em'!"

Rochelle came out, holding cola... while having a jockey on her! I wanted Ellis to help but he was busy killing chargers and the rest of the group was still in the store. I took my aim, shooting the jockey in the back as it fell to the ground. Rochelle looked back at me as I posed with pride.

"I got ya!" I winked, as she chucked the cola at me. I caught it and ran to the drop box to then give the cola to him. I slapped the box, and looked to the fortress to see an RPG popping out the window. A rocket shot at the gas truck and blew up.

"Thanks for doin' business!" He yelled,  closing the widow as I ran to the ledge everyone jumped down.

Ellis grabbed my hand so I can jump down without rush. Ellis smiled as I did but I was still fatigued so Ellis grabbed my hand forcing me to run anyways. "We're almost to the mall, we can take a break in there." He chuckled as we entered the parking lot to it. We were halted, hearing a girl crying. "Witch, lights off, guys." Ellis commanded as we all did besides me cause I barely knew how to operate a fucking gun. I tried to turn it off and I was too scared to ask for help since we were all passing her. She growled loudly, shifting towards me. Everyone glanced back as I stuffed the gun into my shirt but it was so bright that it shines through my clothes. The witch stood up, growling louder.

I was just past her as she yelled and started running after me. I started running and tripping as the survivors opened up the red door for me. Nick stood beside the door way, and as I rushed in and tripped and fell on my back to the floor getting ready for her claws. Nick kicked her in the stomach, making her fall on her own behind. We closed the door and put a metal bar to prevent the bitch from coming in.

Ellis and Rochelle offered me a hand and I took them both as the gun fell down on the floor. Nick kicked my gun towards the red door where the witch was clawing through the bars so I couldn't pick it up. Instead I held my bat up, giving one last swing at her head and she fell dead.