8

"And then the fucker never got the slap I wanted and tried to give him!" I explained basically my entire story as we were waiting for the survivors to get to the station to talk.

"Wow, he's an asshole." Zoey laughed at my story and rant on Nick. "Y'know, just for that. I'm going to throw a shoe at his face." She mumbled, looking at Francis. "How stinky are your feet on a scale of 1 to 10?" She asked him.

"A mile away smell." Francis laughed, taking off his shoe. Zoey gestured at the smell and plugged up her nose. "Told ya'!" He laughed. Then a noise from my left came. That was the noise that signaled for my gang to arrive. They looked back to me. "Do you think you can keep yourself safe?"

"There's been no zombie so far, why not?" I shrugged. They nodded, starting to leave to go check on the survivors as I finally felt enough strength to at least get into the driver's seat. Climbing through the window as these doors did not like to open, I adjusted myself and got ready to swing by to pick him up on the way out. I sighed to myself, hearing a horde yelling on the other side of the bridge faster than anything. I duck deeper into my seat, worried to be pulled on by a smoker or spat on by a spitter. I gripped my hands on the ten and two. The way I saw Ellis hold the car, was only with one hand as his other hand was on my stomach and making sure that it wasn't spilling guts or anything of the sort.

Soon the bridge was lowering. I got ready to hit the gas, but suddenly I heard the entire group scream from the other side. Now I was worried, and I wasn't thinking straight because I started backing up the car and ramming it to the pedal to the metal. I took the car and drove it up the ramp as steep as it was to let me pass by it. The car landed on the two front wheels, I drifted in swerve trying to fix myself but ended up hitting something I had no idea that I did. It was something large and movable. I looked up to see that I landed the car perfectly, and I managed to hit a tank with the side of the car. Everyone looked at me like I was insane, but then they all disregarded what I did inserted funneling into the car.

Ellis came to the driver side, looking prideful that I managed to get it over and safe. That and the fact, he was going to drive his car again. I rolled my eyes, having myself moved to the other half of the car.

"Let's go!" Ellis commanded everyone, as everyone climb through the windows. We all went into the car, and started driving off.

"Good luck guys!" Zoey waved goodbye.

"Wow, even when you're useless you're useful." Nick laughed, already noticing how useful I was to the group.

"Yeah, and don't forget it!" I chuckle to myself, leaning back to close my eyes into my car seat only to receive a disgusting smell into my nose. I opened up my eyes,  seeing the same shoe that Zoey had threw at him. "Ew!" I screamed, throwing it out the window.

"That's payback." Nick chuckled, leaning into his own chair. Ellis looked behind, only hit a gun into his own special area. "You fucktard!" Nick covered himself.

"That's for disrespecting a lady." He looked back at the road. I smiled, feeling touched. "Zoey is a beautiful lady." Ellis continued, emotion dropped.

Rochelle must have noticed, as she patted me on the shoulder.