0.62

It was Park Jimin. I recognized the peculiar scent, the way his body molded around mine, the way only one of his arms were sufficient to hold me up against him and his shiny sliver hair glistening  in the sunlight.

"J-Jiminie-" I swallowed the lump in my throat, my body felt limp and I couldn't even hold myself up anymore. The last thing I felt was his hand come up to hold the back of my neck to support my head from falling backwards and his smooth voice whispering, "I'm here", before I fell unconscious.

Hours later~

I twisted and turned on some kind of a cushion below me. My mind was barely awake and shock took me over when the thought of having dreamt everything so far, woke me up. Sitting up with my mouth was wide open, gasping  for air, eyes blinking a few times to adjust; "Jimin" was the first thing that left my mouth when I looked around to find myself in a large room, white bed designed for a king, tall pillars with golden cuffs around them and the oh so familiar ceiling with intricate details of life and death.

Feeling  two arms slip around my waist and the bed behind me dip due to weight, a sigh of relief left my lips.

"Welcome back " I heard him say, his lips soft against my ear as he pressed against it to deliver a kiss.

I teared up at that. With a large grin plastered on my face, I swiftly turned around to cage the man up in a tight hug.

"You came to get me!" I squealed, burying my head in his shoulder.

Jimin only laughed, bringing me closer to him by making me sit on his lap as I wrapped myself around him.

"I wanted to come back to you so badly" a small sniffle left my lips as I pressed my forehead against his collar.

I could feel his warm hand stroke the back of my head and my back in soothing stripes. His other hand tight enough around my form to make me feel safe and at home.

"I don't want to lose you again" I mumbled.

"No-" He interrupted for the first time and it felt as if I hadn't had a conversation with him since forever.

"It was me who lost you" he said, still not letting me pull away, "do you know how hard it is when the woman you are in love with, the only woman you fell for and gave your heart to, leaves you in a split second and you can't do anything to get her back?" He asked, his grip tightening even more.

"I-I  missed you so much" he stammered, swallowed and I could hear a small sniffle as he buried his face in my hair, "all these years, I tried so hard to get you to remember me...love me" I felt a wet drop land on my neck and I could only rub Jimin's back and kiss his shoulder.

"Life was so hard without you" he vented out, "I felt left out and lonely".

"I'm here now" I reassured him, "never leaving you again".

"never" he repeated, "I want you, with me, forever" he hugged me with both his arms, his face hidden like a lost little child who was reunited with his mother after a long time.

"You know I love you, right?" I pulled away only a little to press my lips against his wet cheek.

Jimin opened his eyes, which were now puffy and red, his cheeks a shade of pink and hair a mess due to all the ruffling I'd done. He pouted, shaking his head and my heart melted into a puddle of water looking at the strongest man, the God of death, so vulnerable and weak in my arms.

"I love you" I confessed firmly, leaning in to peck his nose and he smiled a little at the contact.

"I love you too" he said, tilting his head up and brining his lips closer to my own invitingly. I could only chuckle before cupping his face and crashing my lips against his for a very much needed kiss.

---

Next day~

"Welcome back, my dear" the goddess, Jimin's mother greeted the moment I stepped into the main hall.

I grinned wide, kneeling as Jimin kneeled before her in respect, my eyes sneakily shifting up to her and she only smiled back lovingly reminding me of her human form, being the owner of the coffee shop I worked at.

On standing, I turned to the boys. Leaving Jimin behind, I ran over to them to greet and give everyone short hugs and receive pats on my back for making it back. They told me how much Jimin missed my presence and ignoring the fact that we were in the main court, I talked to every single one of them and their wives except Hoseok's because he didn't have one.

Hobi eyed me with a few drops of tears in his eyes as I approached him last. "Hoseokie" I called for the first time. I'd addressed everyone with respect but this one, I wanted to beat him up.

"Its so good to see you again" he smiled, stretching his arms out in affection and I returned it. "Its great to see you too" I said, pain laced in my voice as I found him alone and the seat beside him vacant, where my sister was supposed to be sitting.

It only showed that he hadn't moved on and he still had some feelings for her. Not wanting to dig into the matter in front of everybody else, I saved it for another day as I nodded and moved over to where Jimin was sitting. Instead of standing guard behind him like I always did, for the first time in my entire life, I got to sit beside my king as he wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me closer.

"I miss my knight in her shining armor " he commented.

I eyed sideways only to catch him smirk as he pinched the skin on my exposed waist, making me jump. He took that opportunity to trail his hand down to my ass, before giving it a firm squeeze showing me what exactly he missed. How could he go from crying a few hours ago to groping my ass? I didn't know. The only thing I knew was I loved this man so so much and I couldn't be any happier.

---

AN-

THE BOOK IS SO CLOSE TO THE END. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING PATIENT ALWAYS. KINDLY LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE. I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️