0.26

Yoona: What just happened?

Jimin: Nothing much. Just don't accept anything from anybody for a while.

Yoona : you are scaring me Jiminie

Jimin: don't be.  I'm here

Yoona : Yeah -_-

Yoona : I wouldn't be scared if you were Hobi though. 

Yoona : He is goals!

Jimin: OK.

Yoona: don't be mad

Jimin: ok

Yoona: Aish, I'm sorry?

Jimin: Don't accept anything,from anybody. Okay?

Yoona: okay boss :D

~~~

After spending some time on my books, I headed out to get some air. Looking down at my phone once in a while had become a habit I couldn't get over.

"Yoona! " I heard a familiar voice call, and my head whipped to the side. The same old lady who had given me a bracelet on my birthday, only a few days ago, sat there with all her belongings, smiling at me widely.

"come here" she motioned with her hands and I skipped over to her small shop.

"Yes? " I grinned.

" Look at this" she started, picking up a tiny pendant that was the same color as the dress I was wearing, peach. ".. this matches your dress.  Why don't you buy it? " she asked, trying to hand it to me.

I took it from her for a brief second before handing it back with a polite smile,  " I'm broke for now granny. I'll come buy this some other time okay?"

" You can pay me later" she tried.

I nodded 'no'  and took a step back,a forced smile still on my lips.

The smile on her face was replaced by the expression of pure wrath and discomfort. She roughly snatched it from my hands before looking down and murmuring something under her breath.  Her grey hair didn't seem to shine anymore and she looked like somebody else entirely. Somebody I knew but I didn't at the same time? I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

As I left her shop, I felt the phone buzz.

Jimin: Good girl.

I quickly looked around in search of the said man, only to find nothing. I sighed, checking the time and it was already past eight and I was supposed to be home at sharp eight.

My step mom would kill me at this point. I turned around to run back home and my phone buzzed, again.

Jimin: Don't run.

Yoona: She is gonna kill me! She is not a very nice person Jimin and if I reach home late, she won't let me in and I'll have to sleep on the streets, I just..

while I was still typing, I received a reply..

Jimin: Stand still with your eyes closed. Do it.

I bit my lip before looking around to check if I had an eye on me. Once I was sure of nobody's presence I shut my eyes tight.

I tapped my foot once,  twice and after a brief pause,  the third time and the next thing I knew, I felt a pair of arms slither around my waist, a hard toned chest pressing against my back.It took me a second to gasp and open my eyes but-

When I did, I was taken aback. I stood there, in the centre of my room, my head slightly dizzy and the only thing my ears could hear were the footsteps of my approaching step mother.

~~~

BIG SHIT JUST DROPPED TWO TEASERS AND WE GONNA HAVE TWO MVs AND THEY GONNA RELEASE THAT SHIT DURING MY EXAMS FMLLLLLL.