0.53

Yoona's POV:

It was since that day,  post one simple date, that Jimin had started to act somewhat restless around me.

As much as I was worried, I found it oddly adorable. It all started with him not wanting me to wear my armour, because, "You're stronger without it. Armor is only additional weight that you have to carry, so, it has to go" and with a click of his fingers, he had his demons hide it away.

His orders were absolute and I had no option but to obey every single one of those.

"Yoona, have you eaten yet?" his voice would be curious yet Stern.

"No, my lord. I shall do it after you"

"No! You're having dinner with me today. Let's go" he'd say trying his best to hide a smile that I swear I could see.

Apart from being extremely generous and lenient to me, he also watched me a bit too much. A little more than he used to, it did make me uncomfortable, but I wouldn't say I disliked the attention.

It only made me do things right as I became extra conscious about myself.

But, it were always those sneaky touches that had me gasp and hold my breath until he disappeared from my sight completely. He'd walk past, only to let his fingers brush against my waist or my arm or just my fingers, nothing intimate, hell! it'd even seem accidental but Park Jimin was a God, that too a God of hell, 'accident' would be the very first option I'd rule out.

"Do you like flowers?" The smile on his face, genuine.

"Not really" I gave him a shrug.

"Exactly! I hate them!" And with that he brought  out a bouquet of flowers, hidden behind his back efficienty with some kind of odd power of his, only to glare at those flowers for a moment and burn them all down to ashes.

"Jimin no!"

"I don't like flowers" he muttered before walking away, leaving me confused as to whether I should be crying or giggling at the situation.

As days passed by, Jimin grew closer to me while I tried my best to treat him like a God that he is.

Unlike the other days, I spent all my time in my room today, with my nose buried in a book that I'd fallen in love with.

When a loud voice announced that Jimin had arrived from being out on an "important meet", I rushed out towards the source of the voice.

Since I knew that the announcement was obviously made by the guards at the gates of hell, I ran to greet the king with the book in my hand of course.

Once I'd made my way down the stairs, I shifted my gaze back to the book in my hand, my gown sticking to my legs, transferring the cold onto my skin as I walked ahead.

I'd almost reached the end of the page and also the end of the hall when I bumped straight into one of the pillars and dropped the book onto the floor.

"Ah" I winced, rubbing my forehead in pain and when I looked up, I noticed that the king had just stepped into the hall and the guards shut the tall wooden doors behind him.

"Welcome home!" I grinned, as my forehead throbbed in pain and I was resisting the urge touch and rub it to relieve the ache.

"You're always so messy aren't you?" He narrowed his eyes at me and I only shrugged.

It'd been months together and we were the closest of friends. Even though I was his servant, he treated me like a friend of his own, which warmed my heart up in ways only he could.

"Still reading?" His voice was like a blade cutting through ice.

"Yes, my lord" I said sheepishly.

"tch tch" he clicked his tongue, walking oh so gracefully over to me and I could only step away from the pillar and pick the book up from the floor hugging it close to my chest next.

When he thought he was close enough, Jimin's hand went straight to the stray hair that wasn't even on my face while the palm of the other hand was splayed against the thick stone pillar beside us. He picked a strand that was on my cheek and  twisted it around his finger making me widen my eyes at the man.

"You're hurt" he smirked and I shook my head.

"No, I'm fine"

"You have a swelling" he chuckled and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"It will go, Jim-"

"Shush" and with that his index finger was against my lips and I only swallowed once, twice and thrice as he brushed his thumb against them.

"What're you doi-"

"Shush!" He looked serious and this time I shut my mouth for good.

Not daring to look up into his eyes, I fixed my eyes on anything other than his gaze.

His caressed the skin on my face and let his fingers brush against my cheek, travelling up the sides to reach my forehead, exactly where I'd injured myself.

His used his thumb to press at that spot, "Ah!" I winced, this time looking up into his eyes to send a glare.

He only smiled that sinful smile, his eyes shifting from me to the torches of fire that lit the hall and the lighting immediately dulled, as if they'd received a command. He looked back at me, being so close that I could feel his breath on me. His thumb circled the swelling once and he paused and I prepared myself, waiting for him to press again.

And he did. But this time, there was no pain. He healed it with a touch? Oh yes. I did flinch though, only to straighten up and suppress a chuckle that threatened to escape.

"Thank you" I mumbled.

The smile on his face turned into a subtle smirk and he let the palm of his hand cup my cheek for a second before he pulled away and walked swiftly towards his chamber.

The next morning~~

"Oh my God!" I gasped and the guard who stood tall and straight with his back against the wall, laughed.

I stood in the middle of the hall, the exact same place I was in, the previous night.. but it looked so much more different and I knew exactly why it looked so different.

"Who did this?" I asked even though I knew the answer to my own question.

The guard smiled, suppressing his laughter, keeping his lips sealed, maintaining his composure.

"Tell me" I urged and he only chuckled before shaking his head.

"  'he' did it, didn't he?" I questioned and we both knew who 'he' referred to.

The man only nodded.

Park Jimin had gotten rid of all the pillars in the hall, leaving the room bare and empty, devoid of any form of obstruction. A major part of me was well convinced that he did it, so I wouldn't bump into anything and hurt myself in the future, but a minor, tiny little part of me which was dutiful, preferred to believe that he did what he pleased. After all, he was a God, and I was nothing but his shield.

And yet, I found myself spinning back in the direction of the hallway, before marching straight to Jimin's room, "Jiminie!".

--

AN-

'it's been so long~ n I haven't seen yo' face..trynna be strong.. But the strength I have, is washin' away!'

Tell me you know that song? Lol