0.38

Jimin's hand which wasn't wrapped around me, moved towards the wolf to clasp around its neck. The animal was big, it's neck as wide as a tree trunk and Jimin's fingers were so small they could barely grip one - third of the whole circumference.

I watched quietly.  There wasn't much I could do at this point, as always. Talking or crying would be the last thing he'd want to deal with, so I pressed a hand over the wound which seemed to be shallow, but long enough hurt and to let the blood flow out.

My eyes were fixed on Jimin's hand. All of his fingers dug into the fur on its neck, effortlessly piercing the thick skin that laid underneath. Once in, he rounded his digits around what I assumed to be the wolf's wind pipe, yanking it out in one smooth motion, making sure that the blood would splatter else where and not on our faces.

He pulled away, taking a look at his digits which were now red with a layer of blood coating it.

He shook his head and his eyes met mine for a brief moment. I rose a brow and he bit his lip before reaching down to tear a piece of cloth from my own skirt making me protest.

"Yah! Jimin-ah "

He only laughed at the sight. The skirt which was already short was now even shorter, as he used the fabric to wipe his hands clean and toss it away.
I stared at the dead being for a few seconds before turning to check if the other wolves were present or not, only to find them all gone without a trace.

Turning back to the man, I watched him as he scooped me up into his arms, standing up straight before walking back towards the town.

I was fishing for words as he carried me effortlessly, some of my blood staining his shirt and he didn't seem bothered at all. I let my head rest on his chest, brain struggling with millions of questions swimming around, waiting to be answered.

He was such a mystery, the oblivion was physically painful. Him avoiding the shrine and taking a different path and refusing to come anywhere close to ashrays was a clear indication that he was one of the beings that the town referred to as 'evil'. 

The temple and ashrays are two major protective pillars that are meant to keep creatures like wolves, vampires and wizards away, which means, Jimin is one of them, no doubt.
But the real question was how he managed to pet wolves? That is just something a vampire or even another wolf wouldn't be able to do unless he's an alpha. To top it all off, he murdered one of those casually, as if he was breaking a tiny twing into two with the tip of his fingers. All through the process of which, the wolf stood frozen as if it was letting him take its life. I assumed that he must have stilled it just like he had stilled everyone else at the cafe earlier. Cafe- "shit!"

"hmm? " he looked down at me and I shut my eyes tight.

" I was supposed to go back to the cafe Jimin. It's too late now! Are they still frozen? "

" No,  I undid the spell long ago".

" I'm so screwed tomorrow " I whined, burying my head further into him.

" Don't worry, they won't remember a thing ".

I felt better at that. But how-

" Can I ask you something? " I looked up hopefully and he nodded.

" Are you a werewolf? "

" No" he laughed, "I wouldn't want to be a dog~"  he shook his head at the idea.

I narrowed my eyes at him as he continued, "they smell so.."  he paused,  "I'd hate to smell like that "

"Alright,  so.. " I skipped to the next question.

" Are you a vampire then? "

" You think I'd be able to stand unaffected, with your blood drenching my shirt if I was one? "

That seemed legit. I pouted, a glint of happiness in my eyes, now that two of the possibilities in my list were out.

Jimin walked further, almost at the end of the forest and I tossed another question his way.

" Wizard? "

He looked down at me, a smile forming on his face, a few seconds of silence before he spoke, "you're home".

~~

AN

So if you guys are confused about stuff and have questions that need to be answered then put them down in the comments below and I'll have Park Jimin answer them for you <3