C h a p t e r : 20

Aaliyah

"You sure you ready to be living on your own?" My mom asked as she helped me pack my belongings

After we went out and helped find me a car to buy, we came back home just in time for me to finish packing. I was finally getting ready to move into my own apartment, with just me and my baby. I don't think I'm rushing into it or anything, I'm mature enough to live on my own for now.

I nodded with a soft smile "Yes mama, I basically been doing that for a few years now" I told her "This is nothing new"

It's true though, I've been on the road a few times by myself so I'm sure me getting my own place that's only thirty minutes away isn't a big deal. I'm one phone call away.

"I know you been waiting to get out of here!" My aunt Naomi said exiting the room with a few bags "It's a shame you got your own place before any of mines" We both laughed.

"Will I be the first to spend the night over?" Bianca asked coming into the room with another box of my clothes and other belongings.

"No thank you, I would like to get some peace and quiet for as long as I can" I smirked.

We then saw Rashad and Ginuwine walk into the room with there sleeves rolled up "Is this the last of it?" G asked as he sweated.

I nodded and handed them the rest of the boxes. Nobody, including me invited Gin over for help. He sorta just popped up. I didn't mind though, it was less work for me.

For these past days he's been paging me non stop, and I didn't wanna be rude and say anything that would make him upset. It was starting to get tiring. The same for him just popping up out of the blue as if he was watching my every move.

He wants to be around me 24/7.

I don't know if I should find it cute or be worried.

"Aaliyah!" Bianca shouted snapping me out of my thoughts.

I furrowed my eyebrows "What!?"

"Your literally the only one still up here, were all waiting outside for you"

I nodded and grabbed my car keys and bag. Dragging it down the stairs I looked around the living room one last time. I can always come visit and what not but I'll have my own place finally and forever. Joining them in the front yard Gin came over closer to me.

He looked down at me "Ima go hit up the studio with Tim and static, You need help with anything else?" He asked.

"No you can go ahead, I got all the help I need"