C h a p t e r : 13

Ginuwine

I looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through my curls "Ya boy look good as hell" I complimented my self

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through my curls "Ya boy look good as hell" I complimented my self.

Tonight was the night I finally got to take Aaliyah out on a date. Despite what happened at the buffet she didn't get too mad over that. She didn't want me spending a lot of money tonight and even told me to take her somewhere cheap.

What type of first date would that be? I'm doing the most tonight, just for her. I mean I have been waiting on this for a while now. I got a chauffeur and everything.

We pulled up outside of her parents place and texted her that I was outside. After about 5 minutes she finally came out, of course wearing all black. It didn't matter to me if she dressed up or not, I could care less what she had on. I just wanted to have a good time.

Aaliyah's outfit

I stepped out of the car with some roses "Wassup gorgeous" I smirked and went right in for a hug

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I stepped out of the car with some roses "Wassup gorgeous" I smirked and went right in for a hug. My arms wrapped around her waist as I rocked us side to side.

"Hi gin" her soft voice spoke and I kissed her forehead. She didn't even wipe it off this time. I laughed a little "What?" She asked.

I shook my head "I thought you would wipe your face after that"

"No, I'm not gonna pretend like I didn't like it" she grinned and stepped into the car.

The whole ride we've been talking about any and everything. We finally pulled up to Cafe Boulud, one of the most romantic restaurants in New York. I hopped out and went around to open her door.

When she got out and observed where we were she side eyed me.

"What?" I chucked "I told ya, you didn't have to take me anywhere expensive" She said with a raised eyebrow.

"I know but this our first date so I had to go all out" I shrugged. We walked into the restaurant and it was somewhat packed. A waiter came up to us with menus in his hands "Table for two?" He asked and I said "Yes"

Ms.Independent (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें