C h a p t e r : 9

Aaliyah

September 12, 1997Brooklyn, NYTommy Hilfiger Fashion Show

September 12, 1997
Brooklyn, NY
Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Show

For the first time this week I'm actually in a good mood. I mean in my personal life. After what seemed like forever, Rashad and Devante are cool with each other. Once they told me how they sat and talked things out they came to an understanding, I was so proud of them.

My single The one I gave my heart to will be released on the 16th and the video will be out near the end of the year. Everything was going smooth for now and I loved that.

Me any kidada bounced around on stage for a few more minutes while the rest of the models came out. We had a little fashion show at Macy's today and it went well.

"My best friend got me into a fashion show!" She squealed and hugged me as we walked off the stage.

"It's the least I can do since your going to be leaving me in four days" I pouted.

Kidada got accepted into Saint Leo University in Florida. She'll be majoring in cosmetology and I'm so happy for her. She's leaving Tuesday morning so she can get settled into her dorm and have everything in order for when she start the next week.

She also pouted "Don't remind me! Will this 3 hour drive be worth it or should I just stay here with my best friend" she joked

"Nope!" I gripped her shoulders and walked behind her "Your going to go to college, do some hair, and get your degree" I smiled "When you graduate I might even open up a shop for you" I laughed.

Her eyes got wide "Your giving me my own hair salon?" She said with a excited tone "I said I MIGHT, that's if I can even afford it" I laughed and she mushed my head.

Tommy Hilfiger then came over and gave us both a hug, with photographers following him