C h a p t e r : 25

Aaliyah

When I woke up this morning I wasn't that sore, remembering everything that happened last night I wonder why I wasn't

When I woke up this morning I wasn't that sore, remembering everything that happened last night I wonder why I wasn't. I was a bit under the influence but I knew what was going on the entire time.

Honestly, it could've been better.

Aside from that, I think it was his plan to try and get me drunk just to get me to his place. He knew if I wasn't able to handle my liquor he could probably take advantage of me. I wasn't that drunk though, so I went through with it just for a little fun.

Kidada : Where is he now?

Aaliyah : Upstairs getting dressed, he just took a shower.

Kidada : You really think it was that bad? I'm sure he had to hit some nice spots.

I shook my head trying not to laugh.

Aaliyah : I thought it would get better minutes later but it stayed that way the entire time!

Kidada : He didn't change any positions?

Aaliyah : sadly no...

Kidada : He should be a shame of himself! Fronting on the camera with them dance moves but can't even work that magic in a bedroom.

I let out a laugh at this girl and shook my head. I heard the room door open upstairs and sat up straight on the couch.

Aaliyah : Look I'll meet up with you later on, stop by my place!

I hung up the phone as soon as I saw Elgin walking down the stairs with a grin plastered across his face. I stood up with a awkward smile and rubbed up and down my arms.

"You ready to go?" He asked giving me a quick kiss.

"Um yeah" I nodded "Your taking me straight home right?"

He chuckled "Yea...what you wanted to stop at a corner store first?" He joked.

"Whatever" I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed my wallet and phone.

While walking to the front door he asked "Did you enjoy last night? I know did! I been waiting on that for a minute"

"It was nice I guess" I said dryly.

I wasn't that upset about how boring Elgin was in bed, but I'm worried if that was the only reason why he's been in this relationship with me. For sex. What if after today he starts acting funny and then eventually come up with a way to leave me?