C h a p t e r : 4

Ginuwine

Timbaland : Yeah we can meet up in the studio later on so I can here all you got, deal?

Ginuwine : That's cool, I wrote this shit from my heart

I chuckled

Timbaland : Damn who got you feeling in love all of the sudden?

Ginuwine : Man you don't even know, but I'll holla at you later, I got a couple more lyrics to write for this.

Timbaland : Aight cool, bye.

I ended the call and leaned back in the chair. I thought of a couple more lyrics for this verse, this song was gonna be romantic as fuck. I was in my zone right now, and had a really good feeling about writing this song.

I heard somebody knock on the door and I went to open it, revealing my boy static.

"How you feeling man? Long time no see" he said giving me a brotherly hug.

I snickered "I know dude, but the both of us been busy ya know"

"So what you call me over here for? What's cooking?" He asked following me into the room.

I sat back down in the chair "I'm working on this new single and I wanted you to hear the lyrics I got so far" I pointed towards the notepad "Maybe you can help me come up with something"

He nodded his head "Cool, sing to me what you got so far" he chuckled.

I took a deep breath and started singing the lyrics out loud.

I analyzed myself, I was buck wild
Never thought about settling down
But all the time I knew I was ready
But not with all my friends around

I closed my eyes and continued to sing.

But girl, I put you first now (I put you first now)
You made me, helped mold me (Mold me, baby)
Turned me into a man, I'm so responsible
And I owe it all to you.

"What you think bro?"

He took a minute to speak "These lyrics deep as hell man, I'm ready for you to finish the song now" he laughed and patted my back.

"Thanks man, I'm ready to record it and everything" I paused "but I don't know when's the right time to release this type of song to the public"