jeno; imagine

Me and my weird writing ideas btw
~~~

"Paging, Ms. Park Y/N from class B-6, please proceed to the student council office." The whole class looked at her, you hid your petite face in embarrassment, trying to cover the fact that you were called.

You quietly stood up and went outside, and weren't even bothered to ask for permission. You walked through the hallway, trying to remember what you did wrong, seems like you didn't though. You knocked on the door, "come in" a very familiar voice said. Who is this sand of a beach.

You twisted the door knob, and went inside since someone told you to come in. As you pushed the door to get in, all of a sudden a loud thud was heard caused by the door. You then guessed that you hit someone, pretty badly.

You gasped as your prediction was right, making you panic to see who you just hit, Jeno, the school president and your crush. He was sitting on the marble floor of the office, groaning in pain as he rub his sore forehead.

"Park Y/N, how could you just enter like that," he complained with his body on the floor.

"Oh My God," Chenle screamed, popping out of nowhere "Hyung, if you wanted to get hit you could've told me."

"He's gonna sue you good," he added nodding his big head.

You were confused, considering that you were called here, and he said come in, then all of a sudden you hit him with the door and now he's gonna sue you. You were not in your mental state right now, especially when a dolphin is nagging at you.

Jeno stood up brushing off the dust from his blazer, narrowing his eyes at you. Then letting out a big sigh.

"Since you owe me big time, cause of the action you made," he pointed his sore forehead "You have to go out with me."

"What?! Wait-," you protested "I hit you by accident, plus I don't think going out with you is necessary."

"Not unless, you want to stay after school everyday until spring break," he raised a brow at you.

You thought for a while it's just a date, just once, how bad can it be? And you don't want to waste after school in school, of course. You let out a sigh and nodded in agreement.

His expression change, from cold to cute. He smiled also making his signature eye smile.

"Hyung, you should teach me how to blackmail," Chenle said out of nowhere. You looked at him astonished, that's when you finally knew what was going on.

"BLACKMAIL ME?" you asked in shock, your mouth hang open as you eyed Jeno "So this is a set up?"

They both nodded. Jeno eyed Chenle with annoyance, on the other hand he returned a dolphin laugh, that you think pissed the hell out of Jeno.

"I like you... And I don't know how to confess so I planned this, well it's okay if you don't want to anymore." He scratched the back of his neck, while blushing hardcore.

You giggled "I like you too..."

And this is how your love story started, *inserts Chenle's dolphin laugh*

~~~

A/N : Ew... What did I just write???? Chenle tho lowkey savage.