Chpt 20

Cameron^^^^

Cameron's POV
"Good morning." I rasp cuddling closer to Anthony. "Morning girly girl." He smiles. "I think I'm gonna run this morning." I say.
"Okay, I'll come with but remember we have choreography lessons later." He says. I nod.
      I put on a white Calvin Klein sports bra and do my hair in French braids. I put on a pair of Adidas sweatpants and Nike tennis shoes. I also slide on a Nike swishy jacket to help me stay warm.
      I walk out and Anthony's wearing a pair of basketball shorts and Nike tennis shoes but no shirt like me.
      "Ready?" I ask grabbing my keys. He nods. "Right after the run we can go to choreography." I say and he nods once again.
       I grab my earbuds just incase. We then, head out the door to the sidewalk. "So, you like running?" Anthony asks.
        "Yeah remember, I run 2 5ks a month." I laugh, remembering the first time we met. "Whatcha thinking bout Cam?" He asks.
"The first time we met. Well more like the second time but we'd raced into the bar and I got really drunk and told you I really liked you." I smile at the thought. He smiles too.
         "Baby girl, your birthday is tomorrow, are you excited?" He asks. I shrug. "Well, since we have a show tomorrow. We're gonna play it regular then we'll do something with the cast." He smiles.
        I nod in approval.

Choreography

"Happy early birthday Cameron!!!" Jazzy squeals running up to me. Once again, I had no idea why she was here, but it was good because I love her.
"Thank you!" I smile. I get engulfed in a hug by Renee and Pippa. "Hi guys!!" I laugh.
"So what'd you guys do today?" Pippa asks. "Me and Anthony actually went on a run!" I smile.
"Anthony and I!!" Lin shouts from the other side of the room. I glare at him. "Whatever." He smirks in success.
We then start to do the choreography and finish early. "Well, I gotta stay feeling good for tomorrow. So, Ant and I should head out. Bye guys!!" We wave then walk home hand in hand.

Anthony's POV
I got a text earlier from my ex girlfriend, Elena, saying she was back in New York. She cheated on me but I'm completely over her now. I'm with Cameron.
"Goodnight Ant!!" She smiles and heads to bed. I follow her into the bed and lay down next to her, cradling her small figure in my arms.
"Goodnight Cammy." I smile.

(427) words
Spicy drama coming up soon