Chpt 3

Cameron's outfit^^^^

Cameron's POV
        My alarm woke me up that morning. I had a terrible headache. I must've gotten drunk last night because I can't remember anything. Like literally anything.
     Besides, racing Anthony to the bar and talking with him and talking to Jazzy. But I can't remember when I came home.
    "Simon? How'd I get here last night?" I ask him.
    "This hunk named Anthony dropped you off. You were fucking drunk." He says.
    "Alright I gotta go rehearsals today. He's mine. Back off." I hiss then the doorbell rings.

"Hello?" Simon asks opening the door to Anthony.
        "Hey Ant, whatcha doing here?" I ask.
      "I was gonna walk you to rehearsal. If that's okay with you?" He says. I smile and nod.
     "Okay can I go get ready?" I ask. He nods. I walk upstairs and start getting ready. I throw on black leggings, a grey tank top cropped shirt, and a blue Nike jacket with my white high topped converse. For jewelry I put on a golden Baby necklace.  I strut out finally taking a pose with my hand on my head and the other hand on my hips. They both laugh and I grab an apple and Anthony's arm.
     "Bye Simon!" I yell after the door closes.
    "Well he's nice."  Anthony finally says. I laugh and nod.
    "He takes a while to warm up to, but he's pretty nice." I say. 

           "Hey you said something last night, that I wanted to ask about." He says.
         "Okay but mind I was drunk. So I might not know the answer." I say.
     "You said that you really like me and that I'm perfect in every way." Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
      "Hmm I must've been really drunk because your like my best friend and I just met you so nah I was just really drunk." I lie. He looks disappointed.
     "We gotta go come on." I say grabbing his hand and pulling him towards his car.

           "Wanna get Starbucks?" He asks. I nod.
          "Yeah." I say.
        "This time I pay you payed for all of my drinks last night." He smiles. Which makes me smile.
       "Drive through is quicker so what do you want?" He asks.
      "Venti, iced vanilla latte, with coconut milk instead of regular milk." I smile. He laughs.
      "Your really specific eh?" He asks.
     "Nah only with my coffee. I'm an addict to coffee." I say checking the time. "15 minutes."

1 hour later

Lin's POV
      Where could they be?

Brrrinngg brrrinngggg

     "Hello Lin Manuel-Miranda here." I say.
     "Lin it's me." Cameron.
     "Oh my god are you okay!?" I ask.
     "Well I am but me and Anthony got in a crash. A car crash. Some idiot t-boned us. On Anthony's side. He looks bad Lin I'm scared." She whimpers.
     "It's okay Cam. It'll be okay. Where are you at?" I ask.
     "The hospital near the stage." She answers.
     "I think he did it on purpose Lin. I can't let Anthony die because of me. He's got a life to live. It should've been me. It should've been me." She cries.
     "Cameron," Daveed and Oak turn their heads and walk over to me.
    "What's wrong with Cameron?" Oak asks. I hold up for my finger for him to wait.
     "It's gonna be okay I'm on my way okay?" I say.
     "Okay." She sniffs. "Stay safe. Bye." I hang up.
    "I gotta go. Alex take over the rehearsal." I shout running to my car.

At the hospital

      "Cameron!" I say running to her and engulfing her in a hug. She was crying in my shoulder. Her mascara was everywhere.
       "Hold on sweetie." I say calling Jasmine.
      "Hey honey can you come to the hospital near the Rogers?" I ask.
      "Yeah is everyone okay?" She asks.
      "No. Anthony and Cameron got in a car crash and I don't know what to say to her so I thought you have the girl touch so please come. Alright love you buh-bye!" I hang up.
     "Okay Cam, Jasmine's gonna be here any second now." I say holding her.
     "It should've been me. Why him? Why?" She asks.
    "Cam it's gonna be okay alright?" I say.
   "I love him Lin. Hell, he'll never know. I will always keep it to myself but I've been in love with this dude for forever. I need to take a walk. I'll be back. I need to reflect." She says getting up. I hope she's okay.

Cameron's POV
I don't know how it happened or when because I blacked out. I screamed his name then I blacked out. I think I was just nervous. Or I had impact on my head. But I just know Anthony was there to save me. But I couldn't save him.
     I quickly walk to the roof. I sit down on the ledge.
    "God, I don't know if you can here me, but I need you to help Anthony pull through. Help him be strong. Give him more life to live. He deserves it. He saved me. So I'm praying to you to save him. Please let him pull through. Amen." I say.
    "Hey, it looked like you were seriously considering jumping are you gonna? Please don't someone who looks so young and pretty deserves a longer life." A man says.
     "Nah. Just like putting my life in danger, by sitting on the edge of a, I don't know, 37 story building. And for all you could know I could be a bitch or a slut or some shit like that." I say.
    "Well your still pretty and you could put that to use by being a prostitute." He laughs.
   "Okay, okay. You got a smile out of me." I smile.
   "I'm Kyle."  He says.
  "I'm Cameron." I smile shaking his hand.

Jazzy's POV
       "Hey Lin where is she?" I ask.
      "Baby relax, she went on a walk a while ago." Lin says.
    "Lin!!! She could be anywhere!" I whisper shout. Then I see Cameron walking down the hall. I run up to her.
    "Cameron, honey, are you okay?" I ask hugging her. She sniffles.
    "Yeah but I really want Anthony to be okay." She cries.
    "I know baby girl." I say letting her cry into my shoulder.
    "Anthony Ramos?" The doctor calls.

(1045) words
Gonna do shorter chapters.