32: fish for love.

"hey, baby," said hansol, running his hand down seungkwan's arm and taking his hand. "you look beautiful."

"thanks, sollie," he chuckled, kissing him. "you look fantastic, by the way."

"jeonghan recommended blue," he said with a grin, helping seungkwan out of his white jacket. "the pastel colors were a great idea."

"i thought so," seungkwan said smugly, tugging on hansol's tie before untying it for him. "i loved the whole day... it was just amazing."

"i'm so glad i asked you to marry me, chwe seungkwan," hansol said cheesily.

"glad we met in the first place, huh," seungkwan replied, running his hands over his huge bump.

hansol bent down to press a kiss to seungkwan's tummy. "very," he said, grinning up at him.

"aren't you going to take your suit off?" seungkwan asked then, as he started unbuttoning his white shirt.

hansol swallowed. "what do you mean?"

the pink-haired man sat down heavily on the bed. "help me with my shoes," he said with a pout.

"yes, baby," his husband answered, kneeling down to unlace seungkwan's shoes.

"thank you," he cooed, hands resting on his belly. 

"today was really nice," hansol said quietly, smiling up at his husband. he took off seungkwan's shoes and socks, leaning up to kiss him. "sleepy?"

"yeah," seungkwan mumbled, ruffling hansol's hair. "it's tiring being a mommy."

"our little chwe will be here soon," hansol said softly, pressing a kiss to seungkwan's tummy, making him giggle.

"she will be," he agreed, fumbling with the buttons on his shirt.

"shall i unpack?" hansol asked, shrugging out of his pastel blue jacket.

"get the pyjamas out," seungkwan said sleepily.

"i love these fuzzy pyjama pants," hansol chuckled, unzipping the suitcase and pulling the blue pants out.

"chuck them over here," said seungkwan, making grabby hands as he stood up, tugging his dress trousers down. "by that i mean pass them nicely," he added, smiling when hansol handed them over.

hansol found an oversized white hoodie and went over to his new husband. he slid seungkwan's white dress shirt off his shoulders, pressing a kiss to his neck. seungkwan giggled, kissing hansol until his husband put the hoodie over his head. hansol grinned when seungkwan's head popped out of the neck of the hoodie, kissing him again.

"you look so cute in my clothes," he cooed, pulling the hood over Seungkwan's head, which earned a pout from the pink-haired man. "don't pout, baby."

seungkwan huffed. "they're the only things that fit me right now," he said, cradling his belly.

"they look cute, though," said hansol, stripping out of his wedding outfit and rummaging around in the suitcase for his pyjamas. the two had booked a nicer suite with a view of the sea on the island for their two-week honeymoon. "so that's a plus?"

"if you say so," seungkwan grumbled as he climbed into bed.

hansol threw on a loose t-shirt and sweats, climbing in with seungkwan and tucking the covers around him.

"so, what do you want to do tomorrow, boo?" he asked, resting his chin on seungkwan's hair.

"let's go fishing," seungkwan said.

hansol blinked.

"what?"

***

"seungkwan, when you said you wanted to go fishing-"

"obviously i meant you're fishing and i'm watching," seungkwan cut him off, settling on his deck chair.

hansol was kitted out in blue overalls, a pink wide-brimmed hat on his head and a fishing rod in one hand.

"seungkwan, i'm not sure about this," he said uncertainty, adjusting his ridiculous hat.

"babes, you look lovely," seungkwan assured him, lifting the brim of his own sunhat.

"you always say 'babes' when you're being sarcastic," hansol whined, nudging the tin of bait on the ground next to him with the toe of his boot. "why did the halmoni make me wear this..."

"alright, then, husband," seungkwan said sweetly, "you look fantastic. now start fishing."

hansol groaned loudly but turned to the edge of the pier and looked out over the water.

"i really don't think there are many fish here-"

"shut up, hansol," seungkwan said, sliding a pair of fashionable sunglasses onto his nose.

"alright, fine," he grumbled, grabbing a bit of bait and trying to get it onto the hook.

seungkwan got out a tub of popcorn and rested it on his baby bump, popping a few into his mouth. he watched his husband struggle with a smirk on his face.

"you're enjoying this," hansol accused.

"catch a big fish!" he replied cutely.

"i'm trying," the brown-haired guy complained, wiggling the fish-hook in the water.

"then try harder," seungkwan stated as he crammed popcorn into his mouth. "wow, the sun is so nice!"

"kwannie," hansol groaned.

"be patient-"

"oh, shit!" hansol yelled, feeling a tugging on the hook. "i think i got one!"

he pulled the rod up, the line flying through the air with something on the end of it.

"what kind is it?" hansol said excitedly.

"oh my god," seungkwan gasped.

"what?" he asked, watching as the end of the line came back towards him.

"hansol you caught a sock," seungkwan said, his voice cracking with laughter. "a fucking sock!"

hansol gaped as he grabbed at the sopping wet sock on the end of the line.

"oh my god," he complained, "a sock!?"

"i can't believe you caught a sock," seungkwan wheezed.

"shut up," hansol grumbled, tugging the sock off the hook and flinging to the ground. he stomped to get more bait as seungkwan wiped tears of laughter from his eyes.

"it's okay, sollie," he cooed. "i'm sure you'll catch something. what do you want to fish for?"

"your love?" hansol asked hopefully, throwing seungkwan a cute grin.

"aww, adorable," seungkwan snickered.

"i mean it, i really think i'm not going to catch anything," hansol grumbled.

"don't worry, big man," seungkwan teased. "i'm sure you can catch at least one tiny fish."

and they spent the morning at the coast on jeju.

but hansol didn't catch any fish.

_____________________

chapters left: 3

love you all~

taellipses out x