07: three?

seungkwan rushed to the bathroom the next morning, trying to throw up quietly. but tears came to his eyes as he gripped the toilet seat, his body shaking. he didn't notice that hansol had followed him into the bathroom until he felt a hand on his back.

"you okay, love?" hansol asked worriedly, brushing seungkwan's blond hair back from his sweaty forehead. "are you sick? did you eat something bad?"

"i-i'm not sick," seungkwan said, before throwing up again.

hansol rubbed his back comfortingly.

"are you sure? ah, wait," he said, snapping his fingers. "did your cycle start? it always makes you throw up. are you done now?"

seungkwan nodded, and hansol flushed the toilet, closing the seat and sitting seungkwan down on it.

"it's your cycle, right? do you have bad cramps? headache? do you need a hot water bottle? i could buy you some of your favourite chocolate if you want… what can i do, love?" hansol cradled seungkwan's face in his hands, his gaze meeting the blond's so lovingly that seungkwan felt like breaking down in sobs again.

"some chocolate would be nice, hansollie," he mumbled, his lower lips starting to wobble. there was no way he could even find the words to tell his boyfriend what was really going on, and even though he wouldn's have to deal with his monthly cycle for the next eight months, he decided to go along with it.

"okay, kwannie," said hansol, pressing a kiss to the blond's forehead. "feeling a little better now?"

"mm-hmm."

"alright, i'll make you something for breakfast," said the brunette.

"thanks, 'sollie."

hansol smiled before leaving the bathroom, and seungkwan was left burying his head in his hands.

the blond forced himself to get up and brush his teeth, wash his face. he shuffled into the kitchen in his pink pyjamas, rubbing his eyes tiredly. he could feel a headache coming on, now, great.

"scrambled eggs okay?" hansol asked, brandishing a spatula and wearing a frilly apron over his t-shirt and boxers, his muscled legs and ass on display.

seungkwan sat down at the table, pressing his thighs together uncomfortably. hansol had work, so he couldn't afford to let those thoughts continue any further.

"you practically scramble everything, hansollie," he replied.

"oh, ha-ha," he muttered, turning back to the eggs.

the blond smiled, feeling a little more relaxed. he loved hansol so much.

***

"hey, wonwoo, how are you?" seungkwan asked as he got into work, shrugging out of his denim jacket.

wonwoo yawned widely, his nose crinkling. "fabulous," he replied.

"you look like you could use more sleep," seungkwan suggested.

"you look like you could use more sex," he countered.

seungkwan scoffed. "should've seen that one coming. are you still yelling at your husband?"

"more like screaming- yes, can i help you?" wonwoo cut himself off, smiling at a customer.

seungkwan rolled his eyes.

after his shift, the blond was suddenly craving frosty flakes, so went to the grocery store to buy some.