Chapter 12

*Time jump 7 mouths later*

Arabella

I woke up and smiled putting my hands on top of Alex's on my 8 month pregnant belly. I felt warm inside I felt loved at home. "Alex" he didn't respond "babe wake up" still nothing "Aletxzander Blood-Black wake the fuck up!" He jumped and pulled his gun out standing in front of me once he realised everything was fine he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" "amour why did you shout" I laughed "because babe I'm hungry, need to pee and we are going shopping with your parents today and you my Mafia man are going to give me a kiss and then help me up" he chuckled and walked over to me kissing me soundly before helping me up as I waddled to the bathroom.

"Babe help me with my dress" he came over in his crisp white shirt and black suit pants I bite my bottom lip his hair still wet from his shower "stop biting you lip or we will be late" he said huskily as he pulled my dress up he lightly smacked my bum "let take a picture" I said excitedly he smiled and kissed my forehead. (picture above)

"Come on amour let's go" I smiled grabbing his out stretched hand as we walked down to the car we met his parents at the mall his men and mine there about 150 of them "oh Arabella look at your bump" Roselyn squealed "I know I'm ready to give birth now" I said making them laugh "but anyway let's go get my little prince everything he needs" "I'm gonna go broke" Alex grumbled "oh hush your a multi millionaire now come on" I pulled his hand going straight to my favourite baby boutique.

"Hey babe look" I showed him a little baby grow and he laughed shaking his head "we got to get that" he said still laughing. "And it's god dame true. to hoe over there stoop checking out my husband!" She went a bright red and rushed somewhere else Alex smirked and kissed me.

 to hoe over there stoop checking out my husband!" She went a bright red and rushed somewhere else Alex smirked and kissed me

We payed and got our little boy loads more stuff but as we were walking out I froze. There he was. The man that ruined my life. The one who took my parents and big brother there he was!! Rage filled me "amour what's wrong?!" "It's him! He's the one that took them away from me!" I sobbed out he looked at me smirking and I snapped.

"You sick fucking prick I'll fucking kill you for what you did you'll die slowly!!" I roared in anger my demons coming out to play "not if I kill you first!!" He yell while running away I went to run after him but Alex caught me "no! Let me got he killed them Alex my big brother died in my arms!!"  He put my head on his chest as he yelled at his men "you find that fucker and you bring him to me alive kill anyone who gets in your way do not forget he hurt your Mafia Queen!!" Men ran to find him and about 20 stayed with us surrounding us Alex picked me up and I hung to him my face in the crook of his neck.