Chapter 1

*Edited*
Arabella

I woke up at 7 I rolled out of bed I went for a shower I dried my hair and left it in its natural waves I put my high waisted black shorts on and a black top I grabbed my leather jacket that had my gangs sigh on it was a heart covered in blood red roses and thorns but mine had a crown at the top to show I was the leader I put my black timberlands on and my sunglasses I grabbed my gun and a few knives I grabbed my keys to my motorbike I walked out and drove to the shit whole they call school my gang members where already there

"Boss" they bowed their heads as a sign of respect "boys where's tabby" "she went to get coffee" I nodded "Boss" "tabby"
We started speaking when we heard engines the sound stopped next to me but I didn't move nor bother to turn around I looked at tabby who was drooling "tabby close your god dame mouth!"she shut her mouth and looked away "sorry boss" she mumbled "excuse me amour" there where gasp as he touched me the boys got into fight mood I turned around he was tall 6,6 black hair tanned skin and dark eyes and muscular "what!" I sneered he smirked.

Then the slut of the school Samatha comes over  "hey handsome" she pushes me slightly and I lose it "slut touch me again and I will put a bullet in that ugly head of yours don't forget how I am!!" "I don't think you have it in you" I laughed darkly I pulled out my gun a clocked it pointing it at her "what where you saying you want me to prove it how about I blow your brains out it will be such a lovely present for your mummy and daddy to see don't you think" she was shaking and crying loudly "now I'm only warning you once test me again and that's it" she nodded her head furiously I smirked and punched her in the face knocking her out I turned to my crew "move out!" They nodded and we moved I turned and that guy smirked at me I winked at him and carried on walking.

I sat at the back and no one sat on my row the way I like it my crew was in a different class. Ten minutes later the guy from before and a few others walk in "can I help you boys" they don't respond until the guy looks at me smirking I rolled my eyes "si I'm Alex Black-blood this is Chris and roman" "oh yes take a seat" she sounded scared they started to walk to the back "Umm boys I wouldn't sit there if I were you" I smirked "why" Alex question "umm m..miss heart dose not like p..people sitting on her row" he looked at me with a sly smirk "I don't care" they walked to the back and sat.

I got one of my knife out and started to play with it I grabbed another two and threw them one landing on each of there desks "let's get one thing straight don't try and mess with my shit or I will kill you all slowly and painfully!" They looked at me shocked "got it!" "Hmmm you should calm down amour" "and you should watch yourself the Black-bloods have no business here!" He stood up towering over me "outside!" He sneered we walked out.

He pushed me up against the wall "you should show some respect I'm Alex Black-blood and I will not hesitate to kill you!!" I laughed "you don't scare me, you may scare everyone else but not me now get your hands off me" he looked at me confused "you should be" he warns I tilt my head  "and why's that because your not just a gang leader but a Mafia one,  your very name makes people scared look there was a time I would have been but now I could not give a shit just stay out of my way"

Alex
This girl is something else she's not scared at all there's no fear in her eyes there cold and emotionless I wonder what happened to make her change "what's your name amour" "I'm not telling you now let go" I will find out if she won't tell me I stroked her cheek "I will find out amour if you won't tell me" I kissed her cheek "hey jackass don't do that!" She glared at me I chuckled "why" "Because I don't like it people will think I like you and I won't have that" "and why is that bad thing" "really Alex" She rolled her eyes and turned us around She stood on her tip toes and whispered in my ear "I won't have people think I have feelings" she bit my ear lobe and pushed my chest "don't try to get to know someone with demons that would bring the devil to his knees" with that she walked away I stood looking at her walk away from me I ran my hand through my hair I will figure you out amour.