Chapter 13

Alex p.o.v

She sobbed into my neck her arms wrapped tightly around me. I held her tight to my chest. My blood pulsed with anger at my wife's hurt her eyes clouded with tears all her pain, heartbreak the years of loneliness and anger could be seen in them.

I looked down and her sobs turned to light snores we where walking to the car and as we neared it I heard beeping sound "sir! Get back!" I turned quickly running the other way "get down!!" I took cover and heard the explosion "Alex!" I looked down at Arabella worry in her eyes.

"It's okay amour it's okay" she held my face "are you okay!? Are you hurt!?" She asked worried I smiled at her "I'm fine but I need to get you out of here" "don't leave me" she begged "never my beautiful wife" she kissed me "Roman! Get me a fucking new car now!!" "Yes Boss" "son! Are you both okay!" "Fine but I want a doctor to see to Arabella as soon as we get home" he nodded and I stood up with Arabella.

"Boss the car is here"  i nodded and took Arabella straight to the car holding her to me she put her hands on her tummy "he's kicking Alex!" She squealed in excitement she grabbed my hand placing it where her hand once was placing hers on top. I felt his kick and smiled "he's gonna be a hand full"she said laughing lightly "are you okay amour" she sighed "I will be when he's dead and our little boy is born" I kissed her forehead "I love you Arabella" "I love you as well Alex"

We got back home quick and I carried Arabella to our room placing her on our bed I went to pull away but she tugged on my arm I looked down at her and she looked so  beautiful and vulnerable "stay please" I smiled softly and kissed her forehead "I'm just getting one of my tops and shorts to put on you" she nodded and let go I pull her dress off and her underwear and slipped my top over her head and put my boxers on her. i laid down with her my arms protectively around her waist her and her head on my chest her hands tracings my tattoos.

There was a knock on the door "come in" doc, Chris and Lara came in "are you alright with me looking over her boss" I nodded and he walked over "hello darling let's see the little man shall we" She nodded eagerly he did a cheek and everything is fine with her and are baby doc left and Chris and Lara stayed.

"Are you okay ara?" Lara questioned her voice full of worry "fine how are you hmmmm" "fine but ummm you remember how I told you not to Umm kill my dad?" "Yes" Arabella said raising her eyebrows Lara sighed "he's back" she whispered Arabella stood up quickly and grabbed her phone walking into to the wardrobe she came out dressed and her gun in her hand

I stood up quickly "where the fuck do you think your going?!" "To finish what I should have!" "No your fucking not Arabella!!!" "Stop! Ara please don't leave it please I don't want anything to happen to you or your baby please!" Lara begged "fine! But that doesn't mean I can't have someone else kill him" she smirked and stared to call someone "tabby don't fucking answer the phone when your fucking roman!!" She end the call mumbling "fucking idiots" and rang someone else "ah boys got find rick and torcher and kill him make it painful" "yes boss" was heard and she ended the call smirked.

"I'm hungry" she announced "what do you want to eat amour" "peanut butter and Doritos please" I nodded "go get changed" "why" "because your not going anywhere now go change" she rolled her eyes going to get changed though making me smirk.

"If you were anyone else you would be dead so quickly" Lara said smiling I smirked "good thing I'm not anyone else and that she couldn't live without me" Chris chuckled and Lara laughed "shut up asshole we both know you couldn't live without me now let's get food" I rolled my eyes pulling her to me "I love you in my tops" "and I love wearing them and you not wearing them" I kissed her before heading down to the kitchen.