Chapter 2

Alex

I texted the boys telling them we're leaving they came out "what's wrong boss" "that girl find out who she is and where she lives but nothing else understood" "yes boss" "good let's go" we left I went back home and my father was there "father" "son have you found your future wife yet" Yes that's right for me to properly take over I have to be married with a child on the way.

"maybe father there is this girl she's something else she is not afraid of me she even threatened to kill me, chris and roman" I smirked "hmm looks like you found her son"  "maybe your right I just need to get her to stop teasing and saying she's going to kill me" I sighed frustratingly rubbing my face my father laughed "she's the one all right I can't wait to meet her"  I smiled looking down she would fit right in and no doubt keep me on my toes. "any way son we have a meeting with the rose heart gang leader tomorrow " I nodded I went upstairs and fell asleep.

When I woke up I showered and changed I walked downstairs to hear my father talking to someone "Miss Heart it's a pleasure to meet you" I walked in and it was her "yes well I don't mean to be rude but what is your business here" "always so straight forward amour" she grounded and turned around "if only it was a pleasure to see you again Alex" my father laughed I roll my eyes "I like you but the reason we are here is so my son over there can find his future wife it's so he can properly take over" he smirked at me that old prick "hmm very well but if you mess with my gang we will have a big problem you may be a Mafia but I couldn't careless I do what I need to keep my gang where it is"

she really didn't have any fears "did you come here alone amour" "yes" "you really aren't scared of anything" she smirked "everyone has fear it's just whether you face them and overcome or allow them to have control" "I guess your right" "James!Alex! Look at the mess you two made in your new clothes" my mother came in mad "dear can't you" "hush oh my god it can't be" my mother said in disbelief looking at amour.

" Arabella is-is that you sweetheart" "Roselyn" she asked confused "it's you! Arabella your safe I thought-that you-you were gone with" "don't Roselyn I know you were friends but I don't want it brought up now if you will excuse me I have money to collect" my mother looked sad "I will walk you out amour" she nodded and started to walk.

I followed just as she was about to leave I pushed her against the wall "really again Alex" I smirked "gorgeous name Arabella" she sighed "don't speak my name around other people Alex no one knows my first name and it stays that way" why is she cold "very well amour I will be seeing you very soon" I kissed her forehead "stop it" she warned I chuckled "see you soon Arabella" "yeah yeah see you later Alex" she left.

I went back to the living room my mother and father talking seriously "what was she on about mother" my mother looked at me sadly "it's not my story to tell it's hers and it's dark very dark even the devil would be brought to his knees I didn't think she made it but well she didn't I know she is not the same anymore the poor child" my mind started to wonder what she has been through what did my mother know. My phone rang I excused myself "hello" "boss her name is Arabella rose heart and she lives in an apartment on 4 street" "alright thanks boys" hmmmm.

Arabella
I was shocked to see Roselyn I didn't think she would remember and when she said my name I cursed in my head I didn't want Alex knowing my name but it's too late now I left and collected the money that someone owed me and went back to my apartment. I got something to eat when I finished I took a long hot shower I got into my bed and pulled the covers over me. My pet wolf blaze laid down on my bed I smiled and  put my ear phones in and listen to breath by sia sleep slowly came but it was not safe

Flashback

"Mummy Leo said I can't play" I pouted crossing my arms "Leo my prince let your sister play with you" my mummy said "okay come on little sis" I smiled and ran over to him "princess, Leo" "daddy" I screamed running over to him with Leo we laughed as he picked us both up twirling us around I heard mummy scream daddy turned us around "Mum!" Leo shouted "mummy!!" "No Jane!" My father shouted putting us down rushing to her.

"noo" daddy screamed bang! Daddy fell backwards "daddy!" "Arabella shhh" Leo hugged me tightly as I sobbed "Leo I'm scared" "i know sis stay here" he hid me in our tree house "no don't leave me" "I need to see Mum and Dad Arabella can you stay here and be really quiet please and don't move" I nodded he left and I watched him walk over he shock there bodies but they didn't move then a man appeared "who are you" Leo asked "I'm the one that ended your mummy and daddy life and now I'm going to end yours!" He tried to run but bang! He fell I wanted to scream but remember what Leo said I heard sirens and the man ran.

I got up and ran to Leo "Leo!!" "I love you bella" "noo Leo don't leave me!" I hugged his body and pulled him to mummy and daddy I screamed as I shuck their bodies "mummy! Mummy please!" She didn't move I felt a hand "daddy!" "Princess...you...ar..e to take over my ga..ng..mummy and me love y..ou Arabella" "Nonono daddy don't leave me as well please daddy!!" I felt someone pick me up I screamed and thrashed "no Mummy!daddy!Leo!nono!"

End of flashback

I woke up sweating and shaking "daddy,Leo,mummy" I whispered hugging my knees to my chest as tears fell down my face I rocked my self back and forth blaze put his head on mine and whimpered I found him in the forest after I escaped from rays killers he saved me after that he wouldn't leave me and he has lived with me ever since. The man that took me was my dads best friend ray he taught me everything he pushed me past my breaking points.

when I was 15 him and his daughter who was my best friend where tortured and killed in front of me after that I shut everyone out I took over completely of the gang and worked hard to become feared and fearless but also respected I found ray and his daughters killers I killed them after 2 months of torture I was 16 and I already have killed 15 people I killed the three main ones that killed ray and Lilly.

I'm 18 and I've lost count on how many people I've killed but I still haven't found my parents and brothers it's been 7 years but I won't stop till I kill them all of them!! I got up and went to my bathroom I took a long cold shower it was only 4am I sighed I got back in to bed and let sleep take over once more with blazes head on my tummy.