Chapter 3

Arabella

I woke up to a knock on the door I got up walking to the door with my gun and blaze walking beside me. I slowly opened the door with my gun pointing at the person "wow calm down amour it's just me" I lowered my gun and opened my door leaning on the door frame "what do you want- what the fuck Alex get in here now" he had blood covering his top.

"It's not that bad Arabella" you know when you really really want to punch someone in the face with all you have? yeah well that's what I want to do to Alex's right fucking now! "Bullshit Alex you make me so mad and I've only known you for 3 days" he chuckled and hissed I got the first aid box and he sat on my chair, I cut his shirt taking it off.

The bullet hole was in his right shoulder "can you move or turn so I can get it out or I'm gonna have to sit on you" he smirked "I think I'll stay just like this amour" I rolled my eyes and straddle his lap I started to tend to his wounds and he lazily draw circles on my bare hips.

I finally got the bullet out and stitch him up "there all done" I went to get off him but held my there "Alex's let go" he looked me straight in the eyes "no I don't want to let you go" my hands rested on his chest "Arabella" he whispered "hmm" "I failed" "what do you mean Alex" "I failed my sister, my best friend and my parents" I held his face in my hands "Alex what are you on about" a few tears slipped down his face.

"He killed my sister and my best friend they were going to have a baby together but he killed them when I was 16 she was 15 she was so happy amour. I was going to be godfather and obviously you would be made godmother because your mine but no! He killed them in front of me" more tears came down his handsome face.

I hugged him tightly I knew his pain all to well he hugged me back with his head in the crock of my neck. I felt my own tears fall remembering that dreadful day and I felt myself holding on to him tighter "I'm sorry I just told you all this and you probably don't know what to say"

I sighed and looked at him "what's wrong why are you crying amour" I let a shake smile come to my face "I know all to well about your pain I lost all my family my mum, my dad and my big brother Leo all in one day and right in front of me at 11 and then my best friend and her dad at 15 I never caught him I still remember his face a white scar ran down the left side of his face he looked me right in the eyes before he ran, that look told me he would come back and finish what he started"

He kissed my tears away and I sighed in content "I won't let anyone hurt you ever my amour" I couldn't help but crash my lips to his. He groaned and put his hands on my bum lifting me up and walking to my room where he gently put my down.

"Your my Queen now Arabella your mine to protect, look after, support and love" I looked up at him in shock "why me" I whispered he smiled and tucked some of my hair behind my ear "because darling my demons are in love with yours" he kissed my soundly and I smiled into the kiss we pulled away and pulled him down right beside me. "Go to sleep amour I will be here when you woke up" he kissed my temple wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me to his chest.