Chapter 6

Arabella

Have you ever been so happy but have to hide it well that's me I've only known Alex for about 4 weeks yet I'm getting married to him I mean come on not that I really had a choice with him but still I'm so happy to be with him even if scares me shirtless. I sat there admiring my ring to be honest I would have been over the moon with just a plain ring I didn't need all these diamonds but nevertheless it was stunning and I was extremely grateful for it and for him.

"Amour are you okay" I smiled "I'm fine just can't wait to get out of here" he smirked "well let's get out of here then" he grabbed my hand and we walked out of class we soon got to his car "where are we going babe" "to get blaze and to show you something" I quirked an eyebrow at him and he just laughed "I'm not telling you so stop with that look" I pouted and he rested his hand on my knee "stop pouting before I make you bend over while I smack that perfect ass red" I squeezed my thighs together and bit my lip "asshole" I mumbled out.

He stopped the car and pulled over "bend now!" He demanded "Alex" "Now Arabella!" I slowly bended over him and he pulled my tight dress over my bum and pulled my black lace panties down at first his finger tips just ran over my bum and then the first hit came "are you going to carry on being at naughty girl?" I shuck my head no and he smacked my bum again "use your words amour" "No babe" he smacked me again and I could feel myself polling he rubbed my bum and his fingers slide to my sensitive part "already socking wet for me amour" I moaned and he pulled his jeans down and thrusted into me "ahh yes Alex!!" "That's it scream my name....fuck" he went harder and faster and I clawed at his shoulders after we had finished I sat on his lap for a minute "come on let's get going I want to know where we're going" he chuckled and I sat back in my seat and he started the car back up we got blaze and he carried on diving for about 25 minutes till we pulled up outside of a mansion.

"Oh my god this place is beautiful" he smirked at me "what you smirking at asshole" he laughed "you know sometimes I forget your a gang leader" I huffed "shut it or I will shot you in the ass" he chuckled and got out I followed "so what are we doing here" "I'm glad you asked mi Bella this...." he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder before carrying on "is our home" he kissed my cheek.

I squealed in joy "come on I want to look around!" He chuckled again he un locked the door and the floors where marble and big crystal chandelier hung from the sealing he gave me a mine tour and I loved the kitchen it had marble floors and counter tops and finally we got to our room I gasped it was massive blank and grey with black silk sheets and Snow White fluffy carpet there where three doors

"This one leads to the bathroom" he said pointing to the black door with the silver door handle "this is the walk in wardrobe" it's was metallic grey "and this one leads to my home office" I nodded and went over to the bed I ran my fingers over the silk sheets before laying down on my back "do you like it mi Bella" I smiled at him and kissed his cheek "I love it babe"