Chapter 10

Arabella P.O.V

I got back and they all rushed me into Alex's room for a shower I had my shower and they rushed me to my chair and stared on my makeup and then my hair I was ready and tabby and Lara had their hair and makeup done and then put their dresses on.

Lara and tabby's dresses

I squealed and clapped my hands "Bitches you look amazing!" They laughed "we know now get your dress on" i put my dress on and looked in the mirror I could imagine my mum squeezing my arm with happy tears in her eyes and my dad smiling softly as h...

I squealed and clapped my hands "Bitches you look amazing!" They laughed "we know now get your dress on" i put my dress on and looked in the mirror I could imagine my mum squeezing my arm with happy tears in her eyes and my dad smiling softly as he replayed all of our memories together and he would give me away and my big brother Leo would tell Alex's how if he didn't treat me right he would kill him and everyone would be so excited for the baby.

I had tears in my eyes but blinked them away and turned to the girls "oh my god I think I might cry if Alex doesn't cry I'm gonna shot him in the foot" tabby exclaimed I smiled and shook my head there was a knock on the door "come in" James walked in a smiled at me "you look beautiful dear but it's time to go" I took a big breath "thank you and okay" the girls walked out and I followed.

I was in the car with James and Roselyn "Arabella hun you look beautiful and your mother left this with me she told me to give it to you when you are ready" I nodded and took the box and letter from her hands. My hands where shaking slightly as I opened the letter that had my Mums hand writing on it.

'To my lovely little girl and your fathers little princess plus Leo's Bella,

If your reading this We are no longer with you but oh my sweet sweet little girl We will never truly leave you We will always be in that big loving heart of yours. I know you would have closed your heart up built walls so high that not even you can see over become cold and ruthless but I also know that if your reading this that someone got to your heart and that it's your lovely wedding day.

I also have my suspension that young man is my beast friends son Aletxzander, if not oh well but you my little girl have made me proud. All of us proud no matter what you do or have done. I know our time was cut short but always remember the good times we had. We will all be looking down on you making sure you are safe and okay Please remember that you will always be loved we will never ever forget you or leave your heart. In this box you will find my necklace it has been passed down for generations mother to daughter me to you and you to your daughter one day keep it close my sweet little girl.

From your loving mummy and daddy plus Leonardo we love you my sweet little girl be safe xoxo'

Tears leaked from my eyes as I wiped them away and opened the box slowly and gasped softly at the sight of my mother's necklace.

I ran I fingers over it softly before taking it out and putting it on it sat on my chest and light tears fell "oh Arabella" "I miss them so much" I whispered they hugged me and I took a deep breath wiping my tears away "are you ready hun?" my mood...

I ran I fingers over it softly before taking it out and putting it on it sat on my chest and light tears fell "oh Arabella" "I miss them so much" I whispered they hugged me and I took a deep breath wiping my tears away "are you ready hun?" my mood switched so quickly it was like a light switch as I smiled big and nodded my head eagerly they smiled and helped me out. We were soon inside the church out side the doors where I will marry the love of my life everyone got ready. I had Roselyn and James either side of me Lara in front of me and tabby in front of Lara the doors opened and the music started and everyone stood and looked our way as the girls walked down and we soon followed.

The closer we got to Alex's the fast my heart beat got and soon I was stood in front of the man I love. My eyes watered as a wide smile was on my face Alex's eyes had tears and a massive smile was on his handsome face.

"I've missed you my amour" "I've missed you too babe" the priest started and finally we got to the part I've been looking forward to "do you Arabella Rose Heart take Aletxzander Black-Blood to be your lawfully wedded husband" "i do" "and do you Aletxzander Black-Blood take Arabella Rose Heart to be your lawfully wedded wife" I definitely do" people laughed and I grinned "you may now kiss the bride" he pulled me to his chest wrapping one arm around me waist and one hand on the back of my neck "I love you Arabella" "I love you Aletxzander" with that he kissed me passionately as my arms where around his neck.

We pulled apart and the 300 people there cheered and clapped as we made are away down the aisle hand in hand to get to the car once we got to the car we went to the reception where we stayed and thanked everyone which took 4 hours and now it was are honeymoon not that I knew where we were going because Alex wouldn't tell me but I couldn't wait.

7 hours later we arrived at a private island and it was stunning but what I wanted to explore was my Mafia man "you sit on bed it will be two minutes I have that surprise for you" he kissed me and sat down watching me as I went to the bathroom with a little bag in my hands.

I walked out and his eyes watched me instantly as I walked to him I slowly sat on his lap my legs either side of his as I unbuttoned his shirt sliding it off as his big rough warm hand gripped my hips "fuck I've fucking missed you so much" he said...

I walked out and his eyes watched me instantly as I walked to him I slowly sat on his lap my legs either side of his as I unbuttoned his shirt sliding it off as his big rough warm hand gripped my hips "fuck I've fucking missed you so much" he said as he sucked and bit at my neck making me moan I felt his dick twitch in his suit pants i laid him down and undid them and grinned into his boxers and as his bulge hit my clit and a moan came from my throat as Alex groaned digging his fingernails into my hips.

I did it again our moans and groans getting louder he flipped us over "enough teasing I need it be in you and now" he growled making me clench my thighs as he spread them apart removing my panties and his boxers and in one swift thrust he was inside me and a moan instantly ripped through my throat "oh god yes Alex!" I screamed as I clawed at his shoulders and back "you like it like this huh you like it when I'm deep in you" I moaned "yes god yes don't stop!" He thrusted deeper pushing my legs further apart "fuck I fucking love you" he groaned kissing my neck "I love you" I said as I tugged on his thick, soft curly hair making him grunt and go harder I could feel myself about to become undone "let it go amour be a good girl and cum all over my hard dick" them few words and one last thrust was all it took for me to explode around him and he followed soon after as well falling on top of me slowly taking himself out and rolled pulling me on top of his chest "get some rest amour for round two" I giggled and kissed his lips with our naked body's laying on each other.