Chapter 45: Mickie Anders

Start from the beginning

When we were done changing, we put our stuff in our lockers.

We went inside the band hall. Mrs. Rose was there along with all the colorguard. 

Mrs. Rose called out to us, "Hello ladies! You know the drill. Let's go and practice." 

We all got our flags where all the intruments are kept and we all went walking outside the parking lot. We were practicing.

We saw the football players practicing where they usually practice by the football field.

When practice was over, I was so tired.

We all went to change back into our clothes.

Then I went to the gym to wait for Junior to get out of the locker room so he can drop me off at my house.

I was sitting on the bleachers. I texted Junior.

S: Dork, are you almost out? I want to go home.

Five minutes, he texted me back.

J: I'm almost out. Hold on Steph.

S: Okay. I'll wait for you here. I'm sitting on the bleachers.

I didn't notice until one of the football players, Mickie Anders comes up to me. He's one of the biggest man whores in the whole school. Every girl wants to date him. I wouldn't. I heard he has sex with all the girls he dates and dumps them the next day. Typical player and horny bastard.

He was wearing his blue varsity jacket, white v-neck shirt, and blue jeans. 6'3. He had his brown spiky hair in place.

"Hey cutie! What are you doing here all alone?" Mickie said, flirtedly.

"I'm not alone. I'm waiting for someone." I rolled my eyes.

He touches my leg, "Don't be like that baby."

"Let go off my leg perv." I glared at him, moving his hand off my leg.

I got up from the bleachers and I got off the bleachers until he stopped me there.

"Where are you going beautiful?" Mickie said, standing in front of me. He was looking down at me. I felt short around him because I'm 5'4.

He grabs me from my wrist.

"Let me go asshole!"

"I like the cute feisty chicks like you." He winked at me with his green eyes.

"Let go off me!"

He was trying to kiss me until Junior comes and grabs him from his shirt. He lifts Mickie up in the air.

"If I ever see you near Steph again, I'll kick your ass." Junior said, threatening him, with his angry brown eyes.

"I was just joking man! It's not my fault this bitch can't take a joke."

"Who you're calling a bitch asshole!" I yelled, and kicked him in the balls.

Mickie was touching his manhood, "You bitch! that hurt!"

"That's what you get for being a horny bastard."

Coach Henderson came, "What's going on here?" 

"This chick kicked me in the balls." Mickie said, pointing at me.

"This chick has a name." I replied.

 "Junior, tell us what happened." Coach Henderson asked, with a puzzled look on his face.

"He was harassing Steph."

"Mickie, you're not going to play on the next game." Coach Henderson sigh.